Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tch

First period started with WDS. While I may be grateful to the school for teaching me how to do animations on Flash, may I ask this simple little question?

Just what the fuck is the point of me learning Flash when I don't even fucking have the software Adobe Flash to begin with?

Tch.

I was so bored that I did these two Flash out of boredom. Yeah, instead of focusing on the tedious task on hand (animating frame-by-frame, eww!), I wasted time doing this instead.



火神招来・風華招来・雷帝招来・水龍招来!



KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!

Next period was PRSP lecture. The lecturer didn't turn up. People started leaving, and we followed. Tch.

Went to the library with Kenny, Jia Hao and Khai Ming. We were taking turns to play Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath on Khai Ming's laptop. Both Jia Hao and Khai Ming managed to defeat Hard computer opponents (and Jia Hao with rather ease), while Kenny even managed to take down a Brutal computer opponent. Me? I managed to defeat an Easy one. Yay. ^o^

-.-

While Kenny was playing, some people came over and sounding extremely pissed off, wanted him to turn down the volume. Looks like it's not such a good idea to play computer games at full volume in a library.

The four of us went to McDonald's for lunch after that, and when we went back to TP, joined Wan Xiang at the benches outside the LT waiting for WDS lecture to start.

WDS lecture - waste of time. We re-learnt what we learnt during this morning's practical lesson. Tch. Aaron came wearing a really smart and handsome white shirt, lol, because he just came back from his secondary school after receiving an award for scoring five A1s in 'O' levels.



Too bad he changed out of it immediately after. Oooooh! 換衣服の術!! Been a long time since we last see it!! XD

CMATHS1 lecture next. Yet another waste of time. I learnt about sets, so there I was, wasting three pages of rough paper drawing shit with my lousy drawing, and then decided to play cellblock with Xiao Yao, where I got promptly thrashed. I lost my touch.

Games room session next. The whole class wanted to play some Warcraft III custom game together, but tch, the computer I went to encountered some fatal error, and there weren't any computers left which can play Warcraft III. Grrr... So they freaking pang seh me and went to play by myself. Grrr...!

Went to join Melvin, Kenny and Kok Keong in CounterStrike, despite me not being a fan of First-Person Shooters. In fact, I hate them. They always give me a fucking headache. But grrr, I was additionally pissed off by the fact that I couldn't tell who the fuck is who. Why the fuck do all three of them play with their names as "Kenny" and "Cuddling"? What the fuck, are they gays or something (well, explanatory for Kenny, but Kok Keong and Melvin?!)?! Grr...

Got pissed off and went to watch Yong Han play that game. Couldn't stand it any more and left after ten minutes.

Bloody waste of my fucking time.

I'm never going there ever again. Could have went home at 11pm after WDS, but no, I just must stay back for the sake of going to the games room and playing with my class. *rolls eyes*

Tch. I'm so fucking naïve I feel like stabbing myself with three swords.



Kamel sent me this picture of Saito with his sword Derflinger from Zero no Tsukaima, haha. :3





New blog banner and layout. Yay.



New blog footer on the way... just that I don't have Adobe Fireworks. Damn.

No comments: