Thursday, July 17, 2008

So freaking tired

Argh!! When the heck is Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 194 coming out? I can't stand the wait any more! And why the hell is it when both Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and Fairy Tail are published in the same magazine, but Fairy Tail gets scanned and translated, and you couldn't even find the RAW for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE? Holy banana, this is just so wrong. Sorry to Fairy Tail fans, but Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE pwns a lot more (I myself pretty enjoy Fairy Tail too though).

Storyboarding lesson's venue changed for some reason. I got a SMS on the bus on the way to school from the lecturer, with the message including this part "Pls help inform the rest.". I was like, "Meh." Apparently, the others didn't share the same reaction as me. 17 minutes later, having arrived at TP and walking to IIT School, I received one from Kenny.

I took the lift from the first floor to the sixth floor, and halfway through at the third floor, Aaron and Jurene boarded the lift. The three of us headed to the new venue together, and just when I got a seat, I received one message alerting me about the change of venue from none other than Jurene herself, merely two minutes after Kenny informed me. That's not all. Yong Han SMSed me the exact same message five minutes later, and Wan Xiang four minutes after that. I have to note that I am already waiting in the new venue.

Got exactly five same SMSes telling me the exact same thing just because the lecturer added "Pls help inform the rest.". Ah. The power of the word "pls". No wonder you see a lot of noobs saying "phr33 st0f pl0x" when you see them following you.

I have only one word to describe the Storyboarding lesson - boring. The lecturer called people for one-on-one consultation about their stories, and guess what? I'm lucky number one. What the heck? I don't even get this lucky when it comes to lottery! Oh well. She was complaining that my story could be too long. And she was the one who wants us to do stories for games.

Please, let me know if you happen to play a Role Playing Game that you could, provided that you read through all the conversational text and not skip through any cutscenes or tutorials, finish and complete in less than twelve hours. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated.

I didn't know how I managed to finish burning the remaining four hours, but meh. I started reading Fullmetal Alchemist out of boredom. Interesting, but not that much that it simply attracts me, unfortunately. Unlike Naruto, I must admit. When I started reading that manga, I almost could not stop. XD

Went to IIT School (ugh. Just ugh.) to eat lunch with Aaron, Jia Hao, Khai Ming and Kenny. Jian Shun, Jurene, Yong Han and Qiyang also came to IIT School to eat, although we were sitting at different tables. After finishing our lunch, the nine of us went to APEL lesson next, which again, consists of our care person joking around with us, complaining about the tough workload that we give him (including creating trouble so that all of our lecturers are tempted to go look for him), complaining that no one went to the games room yesterday (well, only four, namely Kenny, Aaron, Khai Ming and Jia Hao, but they left after thirty minutes), you know, the standard usual.

The nine of us left together because we were interested in playing World of Warcraft on a private server together, lol. I initially wanted to be a healing tank, a Blood Elf Paladin, but Yong Han already is one, and he seems rather unhappy at there being a second Paladin, lol, so I switched to being a Warrior. Jian Shun advised that I be a Fury Warrior, so Orc is out for me. He suggested Undead, but ewwww, so I ended up becoming a Tauren Warrior. XD

Went to Jian Shun's house to borrow his World of Warcraft disc and his thumb drive containing the Burning Crusade installation file and patch. The two of us took bus 8 along with Yong Han, Qiyang and Jia Hao. Got the two items at Jian Shun's house, went home and installed World of Warcraft, along with Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath which Kenny lent me (sure took me long enough).

Oh well, end of blog. Time for me to go play World of Warcraft. XP

No comments: