Thursday, July 24, 2008

Got my 'O' level testimonial today :3

Got back my 'O' level testimonial today, but I'll talk more about it later.

Had Storyboarding lesson today. Storyboarding = Reading Fullmetal Alchemist for four whole hours straight. -.- The lecturer was teaching about Adobe Photoshop, but unfortunately, Photoshop did not interest me, so I ended up reading manga for four hours straight. -.- Sebastian, who was sitting in the row in front of me, was playing some strange little curious game involving drawing shapes to hit a red shape (often circle, but sometimes square) into a flag, and I would always laugh at his often-disatrous attempts. XD

Realized that there was no APEL lesson, so most people left school and went back home, since we only have a PRSP lecture left. Aaron and I went to the library for a short while, then we took bus 8 home.

Met up with Jasmine at Ngee Ann Secondary School to collect our 'O' level testimonials together. ^^



Well now, take a look at what my testimonial says. :3

In his years in the school, Chua Wei Liang has proven to be a motivated and discliplined student who has a keen desire to do well. He was qualified for the Ministry of Education Edusave Merit Bursary Award in 2004 and 2005 for achieve good results.

Wei Liang was an enthusiastic member of the Scouts throughout his years in the school. He acquired the World Scout Badge and the Scout Standard Badge in 2005 and attended many training courses and camps. As a member of the Scouts, he proved to be responsible and committed in carrying out his duties. He represented the school in competition organised by the Scouts Head Quarters, and rose to the position of Assistant Patrol Leader in 2006.

Wei Liang was a member of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship class team in 2007 and helped to collate suggestions and ideas from classmates for school improvement. He participated actively in many class activities and student-initiated activities. He worked well with members of the class to put up dance items for both the school's Aesthetics and Physical Exercise programme and at the 2007 Graduation Day Concert. He also participated in community service projects like Fostering Innovation and Enterprise Spirit Through Activities (FIESTA) and Outdoor Learning Experience (OLE) to raise funds for charity. He played an integral part in promoting class spirit and cohesiveness as the class managed to clinch many awards like the Best Classroom Design and BEST Secondary 3 class in 2006.

Hardworking and upright, he is a reliable pupil who can be entrusted with tasks. His diligence and confidence will definitely be assets to him in his future endeavours.


Sounds damn nice, right? XD It made me laughed out loud in real life though. Why? Well, you will know after I add in my own comments. ;D Comments are in brackets. :3

In his years in the school, Chua Wei Liang has proven to be a motivated (Motivated? When I can be found sleeping in the lessons of eight out of nine subjects, with the only subject I don't sleep during lesson being History, because our History teacher is the Disclipline Master? XD) and discliplined (Me? Discliplined? Man, I hope you are seriously kidding. On the other hand, I'm defiant, and I'm proud of my defiance :D) student who has a keen desire to do well (Since when do I have a so-called "keen desire to do well" in secondary school? -.- I only wanted to pass all exams, that's all. :\). He was qualified for the Ministry of Education Edusave Merit Bursary Award in 2004 and 2005 for achieve good results (I was? How come I didn't realize it? XD Meh, must have forgotten).

Wei Liang was an enthusiastic member ("WAS" is seriously the most honest word in this whole testimonial. I used to be "enthusiastic", and I thoroughly regretted it. What did my enthusiasm bring...? Nah, forget it. I rather not talk about my dark past) of the Scouts throughout his years in the school (No matter how hard I try to struggle towards the light, darkness always pull me back in). He acquired the World Scout Badge (Anyone failing to acquire this FAILS AT LIFE.) and the Scout Standard Badge (Which bloody took me three years when others can take three months? Fuck the leaders' inefficiency.) in 2005 and attended many training courses and camps (and I've got many physical and mental scars and injuries to prove it). As a member of the Scouts (FORMER! FORMER!! I hereby claim no more allegiance to this cursed organization!), he proved to be responsible (Responsible? Yeah, right.) and committed in carrying out his duties (If you assign me a duty to slack, then I'll show you commitment. Otherwise, fuck off). He represented the school in competition organised by the Scouts Head Quarters (I did? o.O When?), and rose to the position of Assistant Patrol Leader in 2006 (I apologize to Ephraim for the fact that as a Patrol Leader, he was assigned an assistant TALLER than him *shifty eyes*).

Wei Liang was a member of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship class team in 2007 (I was? Oh yeah, I was, with Vernon) and helped to collate suggestions and ideas from classmates for school improvement (I'd be honest - I didn't at all. I threw all the job to the three girls in the I&E class team *shifty eyes*). He participated actively in many class activities and student-initiated activities (I did? Are you sure? I think it's more like I participated because I wasn't given a choice otherwise ^^"). He worked well with members of the class to put up dance items for both the school's Aesthetics and Physical Exercise programme and at the 2007 Graduation Day Concert (Lmao???). He also participated in community service projects like Fostering Innovation and Enterprise Spirit Through Activities (FIESTA) (I don't remember ever raising any funds during FIESTA at all. All I remember is me and Vernon running around... o.O) and Outdoor Learning Experience (OLE) (Oh yeah, going around collecting newspapers, and specifically helping girls to carry the heavy newspapers. I remember that. :P Blog post here. XD) to raise funds for charity. He played an integral part in promoting class spirit and cohesiveness (ME? You're JOKING!) as the class managed to clinch many awards like the Best Classroom Design (We did? Anyway, I am proud to admit I took no part in painting our classroom) and BEST Secondary 3 class in 2006 (We were? I didn't know until now. Yay.).

Hardworking (Me? Hardworking? Can you say that honestly with a straight face? -.-) and upright (Upright? ^^ Yay! FOR GREAT JUSTICE! XD), he is a reliable (Me? Reliable? Look at my face. Do I look like I'm reliable...?) pupil who can be entrusted with tasks (Yeah, I dare you to give it a try. Entrust me with a task. -.-). His diligence (Diligence? Yeah, I am diligent at trying to fall asleep in class, I guess) and confidence (:D) will definitely be assets to him in his future endeavours (I still think that my strength and courage would be more of assets in future... what's that word?).


LOL! XD

No comments: