Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fucking waste of time

School today is such a fucking waste of my time.

I just saw a really cute girl while having lunch outside today. She was wearing a cute little ponytail, and a school uniform I was unable to recognize. Her smile looks so cute and brilliant that blinded even me, sitting five tables away! And I wasn't even wearing my spectacles! Oh my... She looks just like a goddess! It was as if her smile alone could put a stop to wars, and bring peace to the lands once again!

I really ought to not let my stupid imagination run so wild at times...

Went to C. Maths lecture. Lecturer moved on to the next topic, Set Theory. And guess what? I already learnt it all two years ago. -.- It was a boring waste of time. I shouldn't have go if I knew. Thanks to chatting with Kenny and Aaron, or else I'd get bored to death. XD

Went to games room next. I was anticipating something new. Maybe some new game or something, but bleh... Our lecturer came for five minutes and went off in a hurry. =3= Jurene and Qiyang left after half an hour, probably on a date or something. Jian Shun left a short while later as well, probably to break up their date or something. Yong Han left another short while later too, probably to have fun watching the three.

Meh, more of my imagination running wild.

So there were only me, Kenny, Jia Hao, Aaron, Khai Ming and Kok Keong left. -.- Adding onto the boredom. Bleh.

Aaron, Jia Hao and I played a three-way game of Warcraft III, with Aaron using Humans, Jia Hao using Night Elves and me using Orcs. Aaron certainly had fun turtling, so Jia Hao and I had fun clashing against each other. Ends with my whole army being demolished, and Jia Hao's weakened.

In the end, Jia Hao and I got fed up and decided to form an alliance. Jia Hao took the remnants of his army and attacked Aaron's army, while I rebuild mine. After I'm done rebuilding my army, I took it to where they are; Jia Hao was on the losing end and was retreating. Our two armies ran past each other and I took over Jia Hao as the role of Aaron's opponent. XD Aaron was like, "Oh my God! One enemy after another!", and I easily demolished his already-weakened Heroes. XD

Since Aaron was turtling, with a multitude and variety of towers ready at his base, I built several Troll Batriders and were about to rush Aaron's base with them. Aaron threatened to quit the game if Jia Hao and I team up on him again, which all three of us did (Jia Hao and I teamed up and Aaron quitted). XD!

For our next game, I suggested a 3-on-3 against computer opponents, but Khai Ming came along and wanted to play as well, so we made it a 4-on-4, against normal computers. Jia Hao and Khai Ming had their bases extremely close to each other, while Aaron and I start with our bases next to each other. Funnily, each of us used a different race, lol, with Khai Ming using Undead. XD

The freaking computers expanded really fast, lol. They already had two gold mines up and running before we even know it. XD The computer was also really aggressive; they kept attacking my base. Aaron and I struggle in the defense, and we kept shouting for Khai Ming and Jia Hao to help us, but those bastards focused more on attacking the enemies' expansion bases instead of defending their allies. -.-

I got fed up, and taking my two Heroes (Far Seer and Shadow Hunter) and eight Grunts, teleported them to Khai Ming's base and aided them in offense, letting my base die for all I care. XD So I left the entire defense of my base to Aaron, and no longer gave a damn to my base except for upgrades to my weapon and armour in my War Mill, focusing on attacking. Argh. Guess I was that pissed.

Jia Hao, Khai Ming and I worked separately to defend Jia Hao's little expansion, defeat one incoming enemy army after another, and to finally destroy the enemy bases one after another.

At the end of the game, just when our three combined armies plus Aaron's little Level 4 Paladin were whacking the last enemy structure, Khai Ming suddenly shouted, "Aaron, your Paladin is under attack!" I was like, "Who??" Aaron immediately shouted, "Oi! Stop it!" Turns out Khai Ming took his Undead units and were whacking Aaron's Paladin. XD

I saw the message "Aaron's Paladin has died", right before the message that declared us victorious. XD

I ended up with the second highest total score, with Jia Hao getting first, Khai Ming getting third, and Aaron getting sixth. You know what?

Next time, screw base expanding. I'll just build an army while forcing my ally to mine gold and give it to me. XD

Yeah, I had fun demanding gold from Aaron and Jia Hao. :3

No comments: