Friday, July 25, 2008

Lord Saradomin's crusader will never give up.

Was playing RuneScape today, when Slims wanted to go to God Wars Dungeon. Rabri, Paws, Chris and I tagged along with him. We intended to kill General Graardor of Bandos, so we have to kill forty followers of Bandos to gain entrance.



We were out there killing level 109 orks...



...while there were behind us killing level 47 hobgoblins. =.=



Paws disappeared halfway. He logged out and never came back again. -.-

Finally, with each of us having fourty kills, we marched into the general's room. We sorely underestimated him. Damn it. The pace of the battle was so fast that I was simply overwhelmed continously eating sharks and watching my hitpoints, so I ran around the room with my Auto-Retaliate on. General Graardor started hitting me 40's, and I soon died. Slims and Rabri teleported away after, while Chris died with me.

Sigh... While Chris died with nothing fairly important, I lost about 500k worth of stuff... Helmet of Neitiznot, Firemaking Cape, Amulet of Glory, Holy Book, Barrows Gloves, Dragon Boots, Ring of Wealth, Ectophial... Sigh...

Rabri cheered me up with this sentence: "Lord Saradomin's crusader will never give up." XD

Oh well.



Junk clue. =.=



I've started playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. The female protagonist, Eirika, is cute. Oh, and her combat style reminds me of Lyndis from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword. XD



I laughed my ass off knowing that the male protagonist, who is also Eirika's brother, is none other than this guy named... Ephraim!! Hah!! XD The shortest one with the stupid face!




ROFL! XD



And how come this just reminds me of something that happened in my past...? Hmmmm....





Nice chapter cover for Naruto chapter 410! :D

No comments: