Friday, July 18, 2008

Lol I'm getting damn lazy nowadays

Today is a Friday, so by right we don't have to go to school, but yet, today is a Friday that drags us back to school, because we have got the INCG make-up lesson from two weeks ago on this day. I should probably also mention that today is Jurene's birthday.

Went to school with a "Why the heck must I come here...? I wanna sleep, damn it." mood, and the first thing I did when I went into the lab was to check if Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 194 is out. :P Well, not a very exciting chapter. The text in the last page saying "Next week, Tsubasa will be taking a break so that the authors can collect data. We hope you will wait patiently for its return in Issue 35." had me swearing so loud that Wan Xiang, sitting behind me, turned around to look at my computer screen to figure out what is wrong.

During the INCG lesson, we messed around with this software named Avimator. My only complaint? Have the models wear some clothes for fuck's sake!!

To celebrate Jurene's birthday, Jian Shun, Aaron, Qiyang, Yong Han and I went to Tampines Mall after school and caught a movie with her. Kenny and Khai Ming tagged along on the way, haha, but Kenny left when the bus reached his bus stop, and Khai Ming at the Bus Interchange to grab something to eat before going back home.

We went to play the arcade first before the movie. There was a game where the player drives a jeep and runs around on it catching animals with a net, and holy shit, Jian Shun is such a pro in it, lol! Aaron and I also paid $5 each to play House of the Dead 4. We got all the way to the third boss (that motherfucking chainsaw bastard) and died there.

We then watched this Japanese movie named 犬と私の10の約束 (inu to watashi no juu no yakusoku). Quite a nice, emotional movie about a girl and her dog. The same girl who played as the girl in the Death Note spin-off movie L: Change the WorLd also starred in this movie for during the childhood days of the main character, and again, I must say this: She's cute! XP

The movie was so emotional that I almost cried when the dog died, lmao. Glad I was able to hold my tears, to be honest. ^^ I saw a grown-up sitting at the back row crying, sniffing his nose and wiping his tears with his shirt, and my expression was like...


There is no spoon hidden text.

Went to Swensen's to eat lunch, then to Jian Shun's house to eat Jurene's birthday cake, because Swensen's didn't allow us to take in cakes from outside, rofl. Qiyang left after lunch, so I wondered why. Turns out he bought a cake totally covered with chocolate, both inside and outside.

It was so sweet that it simply overkilled me.

Played some One Piece Grand Battle Rush, and then we left. :3





While this expression of Naruto in Naruto chapter 409 literally made me laugh my ass off, I realized something after some thought: Doesn't Naruto just look exactly like me every single time every single day before dinner?

Yeah, my mother's cooking sucks, I know. Just because it has been a long time since I last complained about it doesn't mean it no longer sucks.

Bleach chapter 318 bores me. Ichigo and Ulquiorra stares at each other, talks up a bunch of crap, and liek omfg wtfh stfu gtfo h4x! ...Ulquiorra draws his sword. -.- Blah, big deal. Get on with it.

Barragan: With the boss unable to move, I'll be giving orders. You'd better not... have a problem with that.

Yup, I've been guessing that the old man is the number 1 Espada ever since we know who is 4 to 10, and this just reconfirmed my theory.

Stark: Sure, why not? *gets kicked by subordinate* OW!!

Rofl...

Yamamoto: Fools. Do you really think... we'd leave such important locations unprotected? I've stationed... skilled fighters there.

And just when I was all in awe and surprise and wondering who those elite skilled fighters are, I flipped to the next page, and...


-______-

Hisagi Shuuhei, Kira Izuru, Yumichika Ayasegawa and Madarame Ikkaku............ -.-

Tch.



Lol, while playing World of Warcraft today, I got lost in Orgrimmar, and guess who did I find?



Thrall! Son of Durotar and Warchief of the Horde! XD

No comments: