Monday, July 07, 2008

Bloody ripoff

Tsubasa's Sky Wing Shoot = Bloody ripoff off Hyuga's Raijuu Shoot. =.=
Raijuu Shoots pwn Sky Wing Shoot! Sky Wing Shoot for teh loss! D:

I prefer Tsubasa's Sky Dive Shoot a lot more. -.-



Today's school day started with an INCG lecture. I forgot what the lecturer taught us during the lecture. Ugh. *downloads lecture slides* Oh yes!! Modeling!! Polygon modeling and NURBS modeling! Ah... Yes!

CMATHS1 tutorial next. Was killing time by writing crap at the back of my foolscap paper. =3=

It was a three-hours break after. Aaron, Wan Xiang, Shi Hui, Khai Ming, Jia Hao, Kenny and I went to the bookshop to buy envelopes for our PRSP assignment, then went to the computer lab.

CMSK. Ewww.

My father came and fetched me, intending to take me straight to Changi Village, so I can take photos for my WDS, but my freaking handphone was freaking flat in battery, so I had to return home and charge my handphone. =.= Major bummer.

Took 45 photos there in a hour, and I'm done. No problem!

No comments: