Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hey dude, thanks for telling me playing runescape and kicking bins are mature acts !

I dedicate the first half of this blog post to Jin Yao, who nicely came to my tagboard and tagged "Hey dude, thanks for telling me playing runescape and kicking bins are mature acts !".

Firstly, I would like to mention that I am honoured to announce that this tag is the very first among my classmates to reply to my blog posts, which is ultimately what this very tagboard is meant for. Very muchly appreciated, Jin Yao. ^^

Secondly, I shall like to mention that I did not EXPLICITLY state which of my classmates are immature. I just very briefly mentioned that "some of them are immature". Think about it. Would those of my classmates who knows that they are already acting mature get so worked over? If I were them, I'd probably just go, "Meh, I know he isn't talking about me, so why cares?" or "Hmmm, I admit I have to agree with him."

So, why are you so worked up over for if you yourself know that you did nothing wrong? Why are you even retorting? Is it because of your guilty conscience? Are you admitting the fact that you yourself know that you are one of those "immature classmates" that I am refering to? Well, of course, needless for me to continue about this. There is this phrase "You know who you are.", and I think it very much suits the topic here.

Thirdly, are you really sure that you have the right to criticize me kicking the dustbin, and playing RuneScape?

Kicking the dustbin, yes, I admit that I was bored at that time, and feeling playful. Am I not allowed to kick something playfully?? I'm sure you have seen an empty water bottle along the road you are walking on sometime before, and you decided to merrily and joyfully give it a kick before you move on. If you didn't, then sad to say, I have to admit, you are missing out a lot for your childhood.

Just in what way does kicking a dustbin show that I am being immature? Yes, sure, I admit, I am being immature to the dustbin, but does it affect you in any way, shape or form? No, right? Well, if you say yes, then good luck, have fun, for I am going to start calling you "Mr. Dustbin".

And playing RuneScape? Are you sure you have the right to criticize a Java-based MMORPG when you yourself are already an utter failure in basic Java?? I mean, tch! Just look at what you asked me!

:: ToUsHiRoU_ :: iceTofu :: says:
GuessTheWord2.java:47: unexpected type
required: variable
found : value
hiddenWord.charAt(x ) = word.charAt(x );
^

:: ToUsHiRoU_ :: iceTofu :: says:
whats the error ?

Are you SURE you ought to criticize RuneScape when you yourself can't even write a basic Java program that matches up to a tiny fraction of RuneScape's standard?? If you want to criticize other games, then please, either employ the usage of constructive criticism, supported with reasons and explanations, or go and do something better for fuck's sake!

Oh, and I would like to stress on my second point.

Peace out. (:



Basically, I spent one thousand, one hundred, twenty-three dollars and fifty cents ($1123.50) every six months to gain access to the school's computer lab, which allows me to kill time playing Minesweeper. -.-

I'm not kidding. I spent one and a half hours in WDS lab session boringly playing Minesweeper, and the remaining half an hour messing around with Dreamweaver to kill time. -.-

Went home after that. Wow. It's so worth it to pay money and spend time attending school.

On a side note, I had to create a website for my WDS project, and Dreamweaver is pissing me off. I took four hours just to do a simple little layout. Argh... Curse CSS for making things so bloody complicated. -.-

No comments: