Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some of my classmates can be so bloody immature.

Sigh. I wish that those around me can grow up and act more mature. I hate having to study in the same classroom as completely retarded three-year-old kids who act all childish and expect no one to get pissed off by them.



WDS tutorial this morning, waste of time. The keyboard looks so pretty being shone upon by the mouse's red laser though. :D



INCG lab session, learnt on AI path-finding algorithm, then had to do a networked game of checkers in Torque Game Builder. Surprise, I got bored like ten minutes after, and instead decided to go Google for an online Java-based checkers game for two players, and went to play with Aaron. I won twice, yay. ^o^ We even went to find one for Chinese Chess, haha, but I lost to Aaron. :(

Went to Kenny's house with Khai Ming, Jia Hao, Kenny and Aaron. Khai Ming, Aaron and I first played a free-for-all Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath game. I had Kenny as my advisor, but I got too confused and decided to surrender later by selling all of my structures when my base got under attack by Khai Ming. :P Khai Ming won the game.

Next, Kenny played a free-for-all game against Jia Hao and Khai Ming in the same map. Kenny won, managing to defeat the two of them at the same time for some weird reason. o.O Aaron, Khai Ming and Jia Hao then played yet another free-for-all game, this time in a different map. Khai Ming and Jia Hao were effectively ganging up against Aaron, making him extremely pissed off, lol. We had to leave before the game ended as we need to head back to school, but it was rather obvious that Aaron had lost. XP

PRSP lab session is such a bloody waste of time. ;__;



Wei Kai is getting Level 99 Strength in RuneScape today, so I decided to pop on to give him my congratulations. It coincided with the fact that there is a new quest out today, set in the Wilderness, so the two of us went to do it together.

Halfway through our trek through the Wilderness, we were attacked by a level 105 Revenant Ork. The two of us teamed up against that foul beast and vanquished it. XP





We defeated it after quite some time, haha, and moved on with our quest. Some time later, there was this part where we had to grow a Limpwurt Plant in the level 22 wilderness. As we need to spend up to fifteen minutes waiting for the darn shit to grow, there were quite a few players camping at the Farming patch as well, about ten or so.

Guess what happens when a level 126 Revenant knight shows up?



About seven people steps forward and starts to gang rape it! XD Too bad for it, it just had to attack a multi-combat location where players are waiting for their Limpwurt plants to grow. XP

No comments: