Thursday, July 03, 2008

今度は,俺が守るよ。

誰かにいじわるされそうになったら
今度は,俺が守るよ。
Dare ka ni ijiwaru sare sou ni nattara,
kondo wa, ore ga mamoru yo.
If it looks like you're going to be bullied by someone,
next time, I'll protect you.



Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 192 is finally fucking out, after five long weeks of tortorous waiting!! w00t! w00t!! :D


A beautiful coloured volume cover to begin this chapter which we have all been awaiting and ancitipating for five week! :D It's basically what happened at the end of last chapter, lol.


Syaoran passes his sword to his son "Syaoran".

In other words, "Syaoran" inherits his sword from his father Syaoran.

Argh, I remember how pissed off I used to be when Mokona keeps refering to the Syaoran who used to wear the eyepatch that Fay is wearing now as "Syaoran", since after all, he is the real Syaoran, compared to the Clone Syaoran who has falsely been our protagonist for... *checks* one hundred and eighteen chapters or so, or fifteen volumes, and lied to all of us.

Who would have knew that it turns out that the name of the so-called "real" Syaoran isn't even his real name? It was something he inherited from his father along with his sword. *rolls eyes*

I now revert back to refering to the Syaoran who was such a noob that he got captured, cloned and kept imprisoned as "Syaoran".

Oh, and regarding "Syaoran" receiving the jian from his father Syaoran, I can only say this:

I wish I have a father who would bequeath a sword to me! ;_;


And not only does "Syaoran" inherit the sword, he inherits his father's name as well. Oh, boo hoo, I have nothing to say if Syaoran wants his son to be called Syaoran as well. Syaoran's so weird, to give his name to his son... So is "Syaoran", for actually wanting the name. He even goes around telling Yuuko and Sakura-hime that his name is "Li Syaoran". /facepalm

As for me personally: No thanks, dad, you can keep your name. I prefer mine. D:

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be weird if "Syaoran" and his parents go shopping together as a family or something, then one of Syaoran's friends see them and shout, "Hey! Syaoran!" The father-and-son would both turn their heads and be like, "Who the fuck are you calling?" Weird.

And come to think of it, why the fuck is Syaoran so emo, refusing to show his face?? ;_______; Emo Syaoran!!

If I can do so, I would like to request CLAMP to do a coloured illustration of "Syaoran" and his parents for the next volume. :D


"Syaoran" draws his sword. Ooooh, pretty. I like the magic circle that comes out whenever "Syaoran" draws his sword. CLAMP should do a coloured illustration on his magic circle, together with Yuuko's, Clow Reed's and Yukito's. XD


Ugh! Touya got pwned! XD Haha, cute Sakura, being so happy just because she pwned Touya, even shouting "Katta!" XD!


Syaoran: If it looks like you're going to be bullied by someone, next time, I'll protect you.
Sakura: Thanks.

So cute...! ^^


Lmao, young Watanuki looks so lost. And when are we going to get the explanation of the link between "Syaoran" and Watanuki? Long-lost brothers? Cousins? Sons of former rivals of love? XD



Took bus 8 to school this morning, and lol, I saw Jian Shun on the bus. He was sitting down, while I was standing up in the crowded and packed bus (roasted sardines, anyone? :P). I patted his shoulder, and he turned around to take a look at who it is, but he didn't show any sign that he knew or even recognized me. Lol...

Note: Sardines are typically tightly packed in a small, flat can, Thus, the close packing of sardines in the can has led to their being used metaphorically for any situation where people or objects are crowded together; for instance, in a bus or subway car. And since I'm a pyromaniac with a love for fire, hence "roasted". XD

Holy shit... There was a really cute girl on the bus too. She was standing up, and oh my God, she really reminded me of my crush when I was in Primary 6, five years ago, LOL! She really had beautiful short hair, hehe. XP But nmaa, I seriously doubt she's really my Primary 6 classmate, lol. She's probably just someone who looks really really like her.

Thanks to having to wait for Jian Shun after alighting the bus, I noticed her walking towards Engineering School. Hmmmmm, lol. :3

Was walking to school with Jian Shun when someone suddenly slaps me from behind. Turns out it's Jurene, lol. :3 The three of us went to find the new classroom where we are supposed to have our Storybirding Storyboarding (I love this typo of mine XD) lesson in. Stupid Aaron... The classroom is in the third floor, so I told him to come to the third floor, but he kept insisting on staying at the first floor for some weird reason. XD

The four of us found the classroom and the lesson started. Okay. Jin Yao, sitting near me, was more interested in playing DotA, while I was more interested reading the Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 192 RAW that I downloaded. :3

Went to the library with Melvin after the lesson. I was reading Java and him C++. I'm getting confused by objects and methods in Java. ;_; Sigh...

Went to the canteen later and bought some tuna sandwiches for lunch, lol. Went to APEL lesson immediately after that. I got 43 out of 50 for my INCG, lol. I can't believe Jin Yao would have get 45, lol. I hope he doesn't mind if I go to him and make him my master? XD!

Went to PRSP lecture after that. Learnt "if else if else" and "switch" statements. Learnt about them long ago from reading the textbook. Yawn. Took a photo with Melvin before the lecture started.



Melvin looks weird in this photo. o.O

Went home after that. :3



I'm seriously considering changing my Top 6 list of favorite manga, LOL! It used to be like this:
  1. One Piece
  2. Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
  3. Bleach
  4. Naruto
  5. Captain Tsubasa: World Youth
But hey, I realized now that I like Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE much more than One Piece. I would be so impatient that I'd download Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE RAW manga, read and try to interpret myself than wait for translations. Had been doing this five weeks ago for Chapter 191, and today as well for Chapter 192. However, I'd wait for scanlations to come out for One Piece, rather than be so impatient as to download RAW.

Besides, I think I prefer Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE so much more than One Piece. Right now, my handphone's filled with Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE images which I use frequently as wallpapers and screensavers, and I have four Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE wallpapers on my computer, as compared to only one for One Piece. (But hey, I've got two Naruto and two Bleach wallpapers. Weird o.O)

As for Bleach and Naruto, Naruto's replacing Bleach's place. I'm seriously disappointed and pissed off with Bleach's freaking-twelve-chapters-long, stupid and draggy flashback, so there you go.

Now, my current Top 5. Never ever believe that One Piece would lose its place as Top 1, but there you go. :P
  1. Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
  2. One Piece
  3. Naruto
  4. Bleach
  5. Captain Tsubasa: World Youth


Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. When the princess turned 25 (the optimal age for strength, good looks, and fine moral character), her kind father brought her a gift in a lovely golden box. Anxious to know what was in the box, the princess ripped off the golden wrapping paper.

When the box was finally opened, the princess was thrilled. To her surprise, her feather had given her what she had always wanted - a computer program that always ran correctly. The program did everything the princess wanted, and did it all exactly the way she wanted it to be done. The princess was hpapy, and so was her kind, old father.

As time went on, the computer program never failed. For years on end, the princess changed her needs, expected more out of life, made increasing demands, expanded her career, reached for more and more fulfillment, juggled the desires of her husband and her kids, stretched the budget, and sought peace within her soul. Through all this, the program remained her steady, faithful companion.

As the princess grew old, the program became old along with her. One evening, as she sat by the fireside, she posed a daunting question to the program. "How do you do it?" she asked. "How do you manage to keep giving the right answers, time after time, year after year?"

"Clean living," replied the program. "I swim twenty apps each day, I take C++ to Word off viruses, I avoid hogarithmic algorithms, I link Java in moderation, I say GNU to bugs, I don't smoke to backup, and I never byte off more than I can queue."


o______________________________________O!



Kamel says:
FUCK YEAH IM A NOOB

No comments: