Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'd aim for that light, which I searched for with you

When I look up at the sky that peeks from the crack between clouds
I change our bond into courage and depart on a journey now
No matter what would be waiting ahead of this
I'd aim for that light, which I searched for with you



It's rather depressing in my opinions if you have to go back to school to attend CCA on Saturdays. T_T

Went to school at 12pm to attend Japanese language lab with Aaron. Learnt that in Japanese, a table is known as "tsukue". -.- Went off halfway because I had to attend the ichigo daifuku making session. For some reason, Aaron tagged along with me, even though he didn't sign up. Lol.

Was supposed to meet up with Justin and Vernon before going together, but Vernon was late, so Justin and Aaron decided to go ahead first. I waited for about fifteen minutes, and Vernon came, wearing white. Hmmm, strange, I was expecting him to wear black, which was why I wore white (contrast pl0x? XD). Needless to say, I was pretty shocked at him wearing white, since he wears black 24/7, lmao.

He must have received a serious mental trauma or depression or something like that. Maybe he just confessed to a girl but got rejected.

Ichigo daifuku, hmmm. Quite easy to make, apparently. You just mix flour, sugar and water together, then you stir. Then you heat, and you stir. Then you wait for it to cool down and solidify, then take them, use them to wrap red soy paste and strawberries up, and you can just eat it! o.O

Here are some photos.


Justin holding the ichigo daifuku that he just finished making in his hand.


Justin stirring the mixture of flour, sugar and water.


A close-up of him stirring. Was difficult to prevent Aaron and Vernon from thinking dirty, those dirty-minded assholes. :P


Our finished products! XD


Apparently they looked plain, so we decorated them with leftover strawberries. XD


Picture taken from a distance.


Lmao, smiley face.


Taken with colours inverted. XD!


Our tables after we are done looked as if we had a flour-throwing fight or something. o.O

Sigh... While Vernon and Aaron get to go home, Justin and I, just because we are in the anime and manga subcommittee... has to go and learn how to dance the Hare Hare Yukai. Sigh... /facepalm



To be honest, now that I'm forced to learn how to do the dance, I'm starting to hate myself. Why? Let me quote two of my blog posts.
"I'm falling in love with the Hare Hare Yukai dance, as featured in the ending of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, lol. The dance is so cute, the song is so cute, the girls are so cute... XD"
"Second period was VL, but the teacher was talking to us about how we need to get a class video and a performance for Graduation Day. Vernon wants someone to go up and do the Real Emotion dance in the beginning of Final Fantasy X-2 for the performance, lol, but I want a Hare Hare Yukai dance!! :D :D"
Ugh. /facepalm



Justin told me that he is never ever going to listen to Hare Hare Yukai ever again. I can understand his mental trauma.

It was a pretty big shock in my opinions that when Justin and I went there, there were only the two of us and Castillo. So I was like, "Oh my God, what the fuck? A Hare Hare Yukai dance with three guys, and only three guys?! D:"

We started learning the first half, and since Castillo was in the center (while Justin and I were at the side), we decided to make him Haruhi. :P Then, since in the first half, Mikuru came out in front while Haruhi goes to the back and push Yuki off, I decided that I don't wanna be Mikuru (can't be bothered to learn extra dance steps XP), so I stood on the right and be Yuki instead, while Justin becomes Mikuru.

Castillo and I always laugh out loud as he comes over and pushes me off behind. XD!

Still, I rather be Kyon. ;_;

Reason one: He, along with Itsuki, only appears in the second half, so I don't need to dance for the first half. :D

Reason two: No thanks, I rather not be Itsuki. ^_^"

Reason three: He has a sword! A freaking sword! A freaking badass sword!! I don't know, must be kinda difficult to dance in freaking armour though.



Reason four: He does a facepalm during the middle of the dance! XD (Well, in the normal ending of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, at least :3)



Reason five: Hare Hare Yukai - Kyon's Version rocks. :D It was downright hilarious. :3



Reason six: Yare yare. Enough said.





Since when is there cavalry, or in fact, even horses, in One Piece? o.O



Lol, I met a really cute girl named Amelia in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and managed to get her to join me! :D



And Eirika finally met up with her brother, Ephraim. Something seems rather weird here.



Argh! Who gave Ephraim that stool to stand on!! Shouldn't it be more like this? XD!

No comments: