Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oooooooh

Just received this sweet little letter from Temasek Polytechnic that made me laugh out loud.

03 Jul 2008

Student Name : CHUA WEI LIANG
Admission No. : 0801719F
Care Group : C205

Vandalism - 1st OFFENCE

1 You were caught on 30/06/2008 03:20 for the above offence.

2 You are reminded to strictly comply with the Polytechnic's rules and regulations.

3 Discliplinary action will be taken if you repeat this offence in future.


[SIGNATURE HERE]
CHOY HOE YUN, PETER
CM/GET

CC: Michael Gerard Garry


I'm taking this to school tomorrow and scanning it onto the computer using the scanners in the computer lab there. So proud of this letter. =D!

Edit made on 14 July 2008: Got the letter scanned. XD



By the way, according to Wikipedia, vandalism is the behaviour attributed to the Vandals in respect of culture: ruthless destruction or spoiling of anything beautiful or venerable. Such action includes criminal damage, defacement, graffiti and crass erection of an eyesore.

The following is a list of what I have learnt:
  • An action as simple as mere kicking can be considered ruthless descruction and spoiling. I wonder if that means that my kicking skills have gotten a lot stronger?
  • That a green dustbin sitting in the middle of a corridor can be considered beautiful and venerable. Wow! Oh my God! Look at that dustbin!! Holy shit! It's simply... beautiful!! Venerable! Oh yeah!! Magnificent! Wonderful! Subarashii!!
  • That kicking a dustbin can be considered criminal damage.
  • That kicking a dustbin can be considered as defacement.
  • That kicking a dustbin can be considered as graffiti.
  • That kicking a dustbin can be considered as the crass erection of an eyesore.
  • And that the sight of a dustbin lying on the floor after it has been kicked can be considered an eyesore.
Meh. Maybe I think too much.

My father who doesn't understand the word "vandalism", kept repeating, "Offence! Offence! Offence!" I think he must be a parrot in his past life or something.

I feel so...... says:
stop kicking dustbins!
I feel so...... says:
kick buckets! jk
I feel so...... says:
jkjkjk

XD! (That's Wei Kai by the way.)

Edit made on 26 July 2008:



How come Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist just reminded me of something that happened in my past...? Hmmmm.... XD

No comments: