Saturday, July 12, 2008

Subete wa God Knows...

Hmmm, nothing much happened today.

On my way to school today, I saw a car that attracted my attention. It had a little signboard pasted behind it that says, "Don't follow me, I'm lost too." XD And the three alphabets for its vehicle plate, SGS. Hyuu~! Saradomin Godsword! XD

Went to Japanese Language Lab with Aaron. I knew it was 12pm, but Aaron said it was 11am, so I went with him at 11am. Turns out I was correct. -.- Glad I brought along my PRSP textbook to read. Ugh. Java really confuses me. I don't get it with classes and object-oriented design. Oh well.

At the end of the lesson, before we were allowed to leave, we had to answer a question, where are we heading to after the lesson. I chose to answer "library", because there already is an example "I am going to the library." in the notes. XD So I went there, and read the notes, "Watashi wa toshokan ni ikimasu." Byebye! XD

Aaron and I headed to the library, but ack, our stomaches were grumbling, so we went to Design School to eat first and fill up our stomachs. :3

Faizal came along. He wanted to take some pictures of ex-classmates for a project, with its theme "Where are they now?", and I happened to be one of his models. Oh well. He wanted to take pictures of me coding and programming, so we went to the computer lab after the three of us finished our lunchs. Had to drag Aaron along with me because I still had not recover my matriculation card yet and had no access to the lab without it. D:

Walking along the entrance of the library on the way to IIT School, I thought that since I said "Watashi wa toshokan ni ikimasu.", I'm better off keeping that promise, so I decided to walk into the library through the entrance, turned one round, leave the library through the exit and continue the journey to IIT School. I was expecting Aaron to follow, but who would have knew that Faizal did the same? XD! Roflmao!! XD!! The security guard was looking at us as if asking, "Oi, what the fuck are you punks up to?!" XD!!!

We went to the computer labs, used Aaron's matriculation card, but bleh, the card reader displayed the message "invalid time" or something like that. Guess the computer labs just aren't open on Saturday. How useful.

Went to the library, and guess who did we see? Wei Sheng! ^^ I had no idea he was studying in Engineering School, haha. We just kind of broke all contact after the day we got our 'O' level results back. I'm glad to know that he's still doing well, haha. Faizal went to grab some books about game design, game artwork and AI programming, dumped them all to me and took photos of me trying my best to read them. And yes, when I say "trying my best to read", I really mean that. None of the books interest me, so I'd be sitting there, staring at the book and thinking of something else while waiting for Faizal to be done with his photos. ^^"



I'm glad you can't see Aaron's face from this angle, because Aaron was confused like fuck.



Game Design. Naruhodo...

Wei Sheng got dragged into Faizal's project as well. Faizal took photos of him doing his Engineering Maths worksheet. I took a lot at the worksheet, and LOGARITHMS! OH MY GOD~! *squeals* It's been so bloody long since I last did logarithms, lmao, and it is my favorite chapter in the whole entire A. Maths syllabus last year!! :D I wanted to borrow Wei Sheng's worksheet and try out the questions, but he didn't let me. Bleh.

After Faizal left (presumely to take a photo of yet another ex-classmate) with Wei Sheng, Aaron taught me how to draw humans, because we have to draw our characters in Storyboarding class. Yay! :D I think I need to practice more. XP We also went to a section in the library filled with books teaching you how to draw manga, lol. Didn't know they are there, lol. Just realized how resourceful this bloody library is. XD

We went home after that. ^^




Here's today's updates. I got two additional levels, Hitpoints level 91 at Blue Dragons, and Magic level 84 because I teleported to Watchtower. XD





Got three clues from four Blue Dragon trips as well.





Zamorak Crozier! :D Yay, that'd be something to fill up my Costume Room.

No comments: