Monday, July 21, 2008

CMSK makes me hate Mondays.

For those of you who hates Mondays because the day of doom signifies the end of your blissful and wonderful weekends, take comfort knowing the fact that at least you guys do not need wasting two hours of your bloody time attending some shitty, stupid lesson that you cannot kill by trying to fall asleep. -.-

Oh God damn it, CMSK is really making me start to hate Mondays. And when I said "hate", I really mean hate.

First lesson was INCG lecture. Learnt about sounds and audio in game. Hmmm, interesting. Unfortunately, it pains me to say this, but audio has never been my speciality. ^_^"

CMATHS tutorial next. Was basically yawning in boredom because Set Theory is just so easy for someone who has already learnt about them two years ago.

Went to Kenny's house with Aaron, Khai Ming, Jia Hao and of course, Kenny. Logged onto MSN Messenger at Kenny's house, chat with Kamel, and this is how the conversation goes. -.-

Samy [So many games to play - So little time to play.] says:
I'm at my friend's house after school :3
Kamel says:
pft i havent done that since like 3rd grade
Kamel says:
because i have no friends ;_;
Samy [So many games to play - So little time to play.] says:
uh......

Khai Ming, Jia Hao and I brought our laptops along to school, so the five of us were able to play a free-for-all match of Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Me, being a noob at C&C3, just camps at my base, turtles and builds lots of Mammoth Tanks. XD

Khai Ming got wiped first, because Kenny was ganging up on him. Then, Kenny focused on trying to wipe Aaron out, which pissed him so much that he started shouting and swearing, and focused all of his efforts and attention on defeating Kenny. Jia Hao joined in Aaron's side because he knew how much threat Kenny would be if he was not defeated, and I jumped in for the fun of it, so the three of us were carrying out offensive strikes against Kenny, with Aaron attacking top, and Jia Hao and I attacking bottom. Needless to say, Kenny was the second one to fell. :P

I love to hear Aaron shout whenever I fire a bloody Ion Cannon at his base. XD! I also love Aaron's scream when Jia Hao took his Drone Ship and crushed Aaron's Mothership with it. XD! I was watching the event happening with Kenny on Khai Ming's computer (Khai Ming was sitting with me at Kenny's dining table, and since he was already defeated, he became a spectator and had the fog of war lifted, so he can view the entire map and see what everyone is doing), and all of us cheered out loud when Aaron's Mothership exploded, except for Aaron obviously. XD

Jia Hao came over to my base later and wiped out all of my Mammoth Tanks, so I got bored, said "gg ^^" in game and sold all of my structures. XD The game ended very shortly just after I gave up, with Aaron winning.



:3 I'm BlitzHero, Kenny is cuddling, Jia Hao is MugOfKane, Aaron is im dead and Khai Ming is ?. XD

We started a second game, with Aaron, Khai Ming and I teaming up against Kenny and Jia Hao. Jia Hao harrassed Aaron's base at the beginning of the game, and Aaron got so frustrated that he quit. The control of Aaron's base was given to me, but since I can't multitask and control two bases (since I'm such a noob at C&C3), I sold all of his structures. :D!

Khai Ming, seeing that he can't win (teamed up with a noob against two pros? O.o), quitted as well, so I sold his structures before giving up selling all of mine. XD

I took a photo outside Kenny's window as well. :3



Fuck CMSK. Bloody waste of my two hours.

Back to playing RuneScape for me now. :3





So cute...!! XD

No comments: