Tuesday, July 01, 2008

忘れないさ君の笑顔守るよ

A summary of what has happened today. Too busy for the full version now, but I'll update and elaborate eventually. :P
  • Went to school at 8.30am to do my stupid INCG project. Saw Kenny and Shi Hui, also at school early to do their project, and chatted with them for a while while waiting for the rest of my teammates to arrive
  • Went to the printing shop at the first floor of the library to laminate the cards in our project with Wan Xiang
  • Went to the benchs outside Business School to cut out the cards, with Wan Xiang, Jurene, Jian Shun and Yong Han. Aaron and Melvin came later, and I recruited them to help us cut out our cards, using the tagline: "Grab your swords, and fight the Horde!"
  • Motto: "The death of one group is ultimately better than the death of two groups."
  • Melvin is too greedy, he wants both groups to survive o.O
  • Finished on the dot, at 10am, when INCG was just about to begin
  • Went to the lab to hand up our homework, then left, since INCG today was postponed to somewhen else
  • Decided to go to Khai Ming's house, since we have five hours free
  • Aaron, Melvin, Kenny, Jia Hao, Khai Ming and I took bus 69 to the Tampines Bus Interchange, and then Melvin pang seh us and ran off. -.-
  • The remaining five of us took bus 969 to Khai Ming's house. Was a long walk from the bus stop where we alighted at to his house. Even longer than Kenny's. o_o
  • Jia Hao was playing Ninja Gaiden 2, with Kenny and Khai Ming watching and guiding him. Aaron and I went to play Pokémon cards
  • Aaron's deck was bloody imbal. ;_; Would elaborate, but Wei Kai is rushing for me to play RuneScape. -.-
  • Ordered Pizza Hut - two large Hawaiian Pizzas and two 1.5 litres of pepsi. :D Was nice haha.
  • Played Dead or Alive 4. Kasumi. I don't understand why Jia Hao prefers using guys though. C'mon! It's Dead or Alive 4!! O______o
  • Kenny, Jia Hao and Khai Ming went to play Halo 3. Aaron and I continued playing Pokémon cards. XD
  • Ended up skipping C. Maths lecture because we rather spent that one hour playing in Khai Ming's house. XD If Kenny, who got 31 out of 50 for his C. Maths term test, doesn't mind, then why should Mr. 48-For-C.-Maths-Term-Test here mind? O________o
  • Went back to school and were almost late for PRSP lesson. XD
  • Got back PRSP term test results. I told Aaron, Shi Hui and Jia Hao, "No need say one, I will confirm fail."
  • I ended up getting 48.
  • Yes. Out of 50.
  • Life is fucking cruel. ;_;
  • Aaron asks me to call him something if he gets B+ or above. I asked him, "So what do you want me to call you? My lord and master?" He doesn't want something as arrogant as that. Jurene, getting back her results and looking at her score, suddenly shouts "Oh my God!", so I got an inspiration for that. If Aaron gets B+ or above, I'll call him "oh my God".
  • Ends up he got 44/50. I'm at the moment forming a new religion named "Aaronism", and I shall be its very first follower. =.=
  • The rest of the two hours were filled with six extremely easy programming questions given to us, and a whole bunch of coding for those six questions
  • Saved them on that computer's desktop and was too lazy to send it to my e-mail so I can keep a copy of it. XD
  • Went home with Aaron and Jia Hao, initially intending to take bus 8
  • Bus was fucking crowded. I took out my handphone and called a personal taxi
  • Father came and took Jia Hao home first, then Aaron, and finally me. :D
  • That's the gist of it.
Take a look at Yong Han's foolscap paper after he's done using it as a chopping board. :3





RuneScape High Detail Beta is out for members! :D Wei Kai and I had parties in our houses and invited lots of people, lol. Found a lot of graphical bugs and took screenshots of them as well. XP Take note, the images are huge, because I'm playing fullscreen at a resolution of 1280 x 800! :O Thus the thumbnails. Don't load them all together! XD























No comments: