Monday, June 30, 2008

I will confirm fail. Without fail.

A summary of what has happened today. Too busy for the full version now, but I'll update and elaborate eventually. :P
  • INCG lecture - not bad. More on computer graphics. Sounds difficult.
  • C. Maths tutorial next. Course Coordinator came into our class halfway through and scolded some of us for inattentiveness.
  • Got back C. Maths term test back. I told everyone that I will "confirm fail".
  • I ended up getting 48 out of 50. =.=
  • Argh!! I forgot where I went for lunch!! Short-term memory... =.=
  • Wasurenai sa, kimi no egao mamoru yo...
  • o.O
  • Went to the library to do INCG project
  • Then went to the computer lab to do INCG project
  • Then went to CMSK. -.-
  • E-mail test for CMSK. -.-
  • Freaking easy and finished early. -.-
  • Had to wait for Wan Xiang, Jian Shun, Jurene and Yong Han to finish theirs -.-
  • Hanged around with Melvin and some other classmates outside
  • Decided to kick a dustbin nearby for fun. Melvin and Michael saw me
  • I accidentally kicked it down, and bloody hell, some lecturer came over, caught us, and consficated our matriculation cards -.-
  • Goodbye forever, my matriculation card! I love you!! Know this, my love, that whatever may come, our bond is eternal!!
  • T___________T
  • Went to the computer lab again to do INCG project
  • Stayed there all the way to 8.10am pm (I'm getting so many errors that one editor isn't enough. Thanks Kenny xD), rushing our stupid project
  • Jurene went home by herself. Jian Shun, Yong Han and I went to Block 802 for dinner. Wan Xiang came along with us, since the way to his house is the same
  • The three of us took bus 18 home after dinner
  • That's the gist of it.

No comments: