Monday, June 16, 2008

With tangled emotions and a heart-piercing beat

Yay! Finally have more than 400 Slayer points, enough to learn how to make a Slayer Helmet! :D I got Simons Pure and Beretboy to come see me learn it as well as to craft it. XP Lol, Simon came wearing Karils, and I was wearing the same (he was fighting Mighty Banshees, while I was fighting Bloodvelds; both monsters attack using magic-based melee attacks). XD!



This was taken in my house at Pollnivneach by the way. :P I'll move back to Yanille after I completed my Slayer goal of level 85. ;P After Beret came, the three of us headed to Amascut the Devourer Sumona the Slayer Master (), and I claimed my just reward.



Mwahahahah! The secret is mine! All mine! Mwahahah - uh-hem.



Tremble before the Scourge, because the Slayer Helmet looks like the Lich King's helmet in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, and as we all know, the Lich King is the ruler of the Scourge. :P



Took two screenshots because Beret nub was slow in his message. -.-



Summoning level 58! :D



Summoning level 59! :D



Summoning level 60! :D



Summoning level 61! :D



Summoning level 62! :D

No comments: