Saturday, June 14, 2008

Right here, right now, bang!

Today was the day Dave went into National Service. I went along to Pulau Tekong with him, lol. Was originally intending to wear white (Chineses wear white during a family member's funeral, get what I mean? XP), but meh, might be taking the joke too far.

Who the hell would have knew that Dave himself wore white...? -.-

Wen Qian told me that his brother can't do a single vertical pull-up. I don't believe it, dattebayo.

Took quite a few pictures. I'll post them up later. :)

Kk, that's it for today. XD

Edit: The photos, as promised. XD



Tried to take a photo of us at the link between Pasir Ris MRT Station and Pasir Ris Bus Interchange, but he kept trying to dodge it, lol.



Wen Qian helped us take this one at Pulau Tekong. :D



I love One Piece chapter 503 that came out today. :D The Straw Hats had officially declare war on the nasty, evil, obnoxious Tenryuubito, and are ownage in just doing so! :D

Marine Headquarters? Admiral? Bring it on! I'm sure Luffy in Gear Second has sufficient strength to go against them. Besides, what Pirate King is Luffy going to be if he can't even beat an Admiral? :P

I like how the Flying Fish just crash into the Auction House and brought more of the Straw Hats along with them, lmao. More chaos, lol. Trafalgar Law is still staying inside despite all the pandemonium? Hmmm, I wonder why... Maybe he, as a fellow pirate, will ally with the Straw Hats against the incoming Marines? XD Why else would he still be staying here, lol?

Lol, Silvers Rayleigh is one seriously fucked-up old man. He gets captured to be a slave, steals all the money inside the auction house, gets sold, steals all the money from his owner, escapes, go gambling with all the money, and repeat when he runs out of money? o_O And he, is the Right Hand of the Pirate King?? Gol Roger's First Mate?? Lmao!!

Wow, that old man is pwnage with his spiritual energy though, I must admit. Can't wait for next chapter!! XD





I love the "w00t!" quick chat. It stimulates a "chain lightning"-like effect of replies of "w00t!"s. :P



Madvillain, Droan375 and I later went and had a nice game of Castle Wars. 8)



Yet another junk Treasure Trails.

Beret wanted a fight. I think I just made him broke.









No comments: