Thursday, June 05, 2008

INCG term test

Nothing much to say about today. Sigh...

My mother told me that a store downstairs is closing down soon, and is thus clearing out its stock at low price. Apparently they are selling manga at fifty cents a volume, so I went down there, expecting old manga that I never even seen before.

I was almost right. The only manga there that I know is Captain Tsubasa. I ended up buying Volume 1 to 6 and Volume 8 to 15 of Captain Tsubasa: World Youth, roflmao. Fourteen volumes, that was a whole plastic bag of manga for seven dollars. ^^" Argh, where's volume 7...? I need it to complete my collection...! =.=

There was the original Captain Tsubasa as well, but meh, I didn't really like it. They were noobs when they were kids, lol, and the matches all drag like shit. ;_; There was Captain Tsubasa: Road to 2002 as well, but oi, I haven't even finish reading Captain Tsubasa: World Youth... -.- There was Captain Tsubasa: World Youth volume 18 there as well, but what the heck? I'm on volume 15, lol, so skipping volumes 16 and 17 was a bit... what the hell? Heh.

Went to school for my INCG term test. Must say, I'm rather disappointed with myself. I didn't really manage to remember the details. Ugh!

Which company was established in the 1970's, responsible for the creation or popularization of both arcade machines and home consoles and then went on to become the fastest growing US company of all time? I don't know... Atari, perhaps? Maybe... Certainly... Probably... =.=

One of their employees, along with his engineer friend, left to form their own company and went on to create the first successful home computer platform that brought games even more into everyday life. Can you name either of the men? No, I freaking can't. Why the hell would I know their names? What was the name of their company? Just what the heck are you smoking? What makes you think that I would know?

Which programming language would we choose to program a fast moving 3D shooting game that will eventually be released across the three main current console platforms, Xbox360, PlayStation3 and Nintendo Wii?? And which programming language would I recommend to program a mobile phone version of the game?? How the hell would I know? You never even teach us any programming languages to begin with, and now you expect us to know what languages we should program different kinds of games with??

What do lead programmers and lead artists do?? I don't know... Don't lead programmers lead the team of programmers and lead artists lead the team of artists, just as their names express, duh?? Or, I don't know, what else are they supposed to do beside lead the two teams? Buy pizza??

I don't know how the hell the setter(s) of this paper spent his/her/their one hour before setting this paper, man. Either they are drinking some serious alcohol, or they are smoking low-quality weed. Cut down on such stuff, man, they aren't good for the brain.

Ends my rant for today. I'm definitely going to fail. ;_;

No comments: