Saturday, June 21, 2008

These swords of ours

Who will they protect?
Who will they hurt?
These swords of ours.

互いのその剣は
誰を守り
誰を傷つけるのか



Went back to school this morning for CCA. -.- Attended the Japanese Language Lab with Aaron and Kenny. We were taught hiragana, and its respective romaji. Quite easy for me, since I can already identify about 80% of hiragana before I started attending these lessons, teaching them to myself on my own. :P

Kenny and Aaron were struggling though. I had fun writing hiragana on my paper, and asking them to read it out. They would look at my hiragana, look up at the board, find that particular hiragana, compare it to the reading, read the romaji out loud, then move on to the next character. And they took rather long to find just one character. XP

You could probably estimate how long this phrase "らいていしょうらい!" (Raitei Shourai!) took for them. XD But then again, I prefer just writing the kanji. 雷帝招来!

だってばよ!

After that, we took bus 69 to Tampines Bus Interchange, and went to Tampines Mall to eat lunch. We initially wanted to eat at Long John Silver's, but oops, the restaurant is packed full, so we instead went to McDonald's. Poor Kenny, he just ate McDonald's for breakfast. XD For some messed-up reason, all three of us were eating the exact same thing: McChicken student meal, upsized. o.O

After that, Kenny ran along, because he has a date with his girlfriend. Awww... Aaron and I went to the arcade in Tampines Mall. Hmmm, they've done some real renovation, as well as adding new arcade machines, and I must admit, I like it now.

They added Time Crisis IV and House of the Dead 4, haha, and I thought of trying to complete the whole entire House of the Dead 4 game with Aaron (my last attempt with Vernon resulted in us dying at the last boss -.- A major bummer.), but LOL! Aaron has only got four dollars... -.-

So I thought of pumping in four dollars as well, but argh, you get one dollar free for ten dollars, so I ended up pumping in six dollars. -.- We went to play House of the Dead 4, but argh!! That freaking second player gun is spoilt! Spoilt!!! -____- We got killed at the third boss wielding that mother-fucking chainsaw. Good game. =.=

With three dollars left, we went over to play Time Crisis IV. Some freaking idiot put eight credits in and left, so I took over and free twelve dollars worth for me. :D Aaron theorizes that it was probably some impatient idiot who keeps swiping his card on the reader, inserting a credit each time he does it. He probably left not knowing he has put a huge hole in his pocket. Idiot.

Aaron, with only two games, died pretty early, haha, and the two of us shared the eight credits that idiot left with us. XD Died at Stage 2, lol. We left. :3



Holy shit, One Piece chapter 405 is - no other word for it - epic. Admiral Kizaru decides to lead some unknown forces to Sabaody Archipelago, which hearing just the names of it makes Marines tremble. The Whitebeard Pirates ready themselves to attack the Marines, and the Shichibukai ready themselves to aid the Marines against the Whitebeard Pirates.

What's even more epic is that three Captains of three separate, entire Pirate Crews, each with a bounty of two hundred million Belli or more - Monkey D. Luffy, Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid - are working together with each other against the Marines!! O_O





Made a sig for myself out of boredom today. The size ended up being too big, over the forum limits. Fuck.







Fishing level 85! :D



Played Arcanists with Tennis, Simon and Halo to hang out and chill, lol.



Herblore level 70! :D

No comments: