Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've gone mad talking to myself.

Went to school for Japanese Language Lab of my CCA this morning with Aaron. Today's lesson was about the pronouns in Japanese language; the many ways of refering to oneself (or "I") and the many ways of refering to the person you are talking to (or "you"), haha.

I don't care what others say, I'm refering to myself using " 俺 (ore)", and no one is stopping me. :D I am not using "私 (watashi)". It sounds too feminine to me (since all the girls use "私"). Neither am I using "僕 (boku)". The kanji means "manservant"? What the fuck? No way!! D:

But hmmm, "俺" is too informal to use when addressing superiors, lol, so I guess I'll use "我 (ware)" during formal situations. Well, after all, the kanji is used by us Chineses to refer to ourselves, and since I myself am a Chinese... why not? :D

As for "you", I've decided to use "お前 (omae)" for friends, "手前 (temae) for opponents and enemies, and "君 (kimi)" for girls. XD Whatever you say, I am not using "貴方 (anata)". D: You don't know how much I was disgusted when Aaron refered to Kenny using "貴方".

The girls were specifically told which to use and which not to, and there I was, thinking some silly stuff.
  • If I get called "貴方" by a girl, I'd be happy. :D
  • If I get called "君" by a girl, I'd be a bit sad. :(
  • If I get called "お前" by a girl, I'd slit my wrist with a penknife. D:
  • If I get called "手前" by a girl, I'd bang my head against the wall.
  • If I get called "貴様 (kisama) by a girl, I'd jump down a building.
I just realized how emo I am. :D



Went to the library next to do my INCG project with Jurene, Yong Han, Jian Shun and Wan Xiang. Looks like I'm the only one late. :x

Aaron came a while later to hang out with us for fun, lmao.

After we are done, we went to McDonald's for lunch, since Jurene was complaining that she's hungry, lol. Wan Xiang went home first, because he wanted to eat at home, so there were only four of us left. D:

After eating, we went home. :3



Went to Eunos for a banquet tonight. Damn it. Went there being all full, having eaten McDonald's just three hours ago, lol. I was being too greedy at the start. Ate too much salted peanuts and drank too much Sprite at the beginning while waiting for the banquet to start and I was already full well after a few bites off the first dish. XD

It was worse when the shark's fin came next. Even though it was just nothing but beanstalks, mushrooms, onions and crabsticks, I still have always been a sucker for shark's fin, so I ate two whole entire bowls of it and got all bloody full, lmao. Feeling uncomfortably bloated and bored, I went to take a walk around.

Since I was in the vicinity, I decided to take a little walk to Ubi, which used to be where I lived, during my childhood, hehheh. Nothing better to do anyway. :P

Damn it, that place was seriously full of nostalgia for me, lmao. I also went to the park where I spent most of my childhood in, playing around with the three playgrounds there most of my time.

My first reaction when I stepped into the park was: HOLY SHIT! O________O

The park, when I was a kid, seemed so huge, so big, so endless. Maybe it was because I was so short when I was still a kid or something (:P), but now that I have returned as a teenager, fully grown with a tall height of 182cm (), the park suddenly seemed damn small to me! O______O

Lol. It just seems as if the park has shrinked, but well, mainly it's because of me growing up. XP

I sat at the benches there, feeling uncomfortably bloated still. Was so full that I even wanted to vomit. Then reminds me, I forgot how many times I have puked at that park when I was a child. Used to be a really sick and weak child, so I'd start to vomit every time I run too much, hence explaining my lousy stamina. XP

Then I was thinking, hey! Since I've been vomitting on the grass here ever since childhood, why not do it one more time? XP Nah, I'm being lame. -.-

Went back to Eunos, then because I had nothing to do, I sat on the bench listening to music, and then, for some weird, unkwown reason, I suddenly started talking to myself. o.O Talked about my life so far, my secondary school life, etc. Feels good after all that. I guess it was because I let things all out, after having stored everything inside me. Maybe I should do this some other time. :)

That auntie nearby was looking at me as if I've gone mad though. XD!

Went back to the banquet and was just in time for dessert. Almond jelly with longan. Hmmm, my favorite. :D I ate two bowls of them, and rofl, my mother koped six bowls (kept in plastic containers) and took them home! XD My grandmother, grandfather, father and me were all like, "We don't know who this woman is... "







Level 71 Herblore! :D

No comments: