Friday, June 06, 2008

Rofl just my daily blog post

Rofl... I've moved my laptop to the living room for some reason. I was just watching the news on TV, and laughing out loud at what some people are doing to protest about the rising oil prices across the world. First, in a certain country, there were whole flock of motorcycles driving along the expressway at what is reported to be twenty kilometres per hour. And there was a group of cars and vehicles drove by impatient drivers, all of them horning their horns like shit, behind the flock of motorcycles, which reminded me of a flock of the Undead flying units in Warcraft III in the sky. XD



And then, in another particular country (I think it's France, but I may be wrong), there was another protest about oil prices, but this time by taxi drivers. They were apparently dishappy that the high oil prices and the high road tax meant that it was extremely difficult for them to earn a living, so a whole flock of them went onto the road and drove at such a slow speed that a person nearby was walking faster, barricading the whole road. XD

And then, there was also another country where they were much more clever at expressing their dishappiness about the oil prices. Instead of getting onto their vehicles and stepping extremely lightly on the gas pedal so their vehicles move slowly, they just jump onto their trucks and lorries, drive to the middle of the road, park their vehicles there, get off and went to the nearby coffee shop for a cup of coffee. XD!



Yes, boredom and the beating sun have put us all on edge. But we must push on! All will be made clear once we meet the Oracle.

Okay... Not so much have to do with the beating sun, and I don't really need to find the Oracle, but yes, boredom has sure put me on edge. ^_^" Quote by Thrall from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos by the way. :P

I decided to just download Game Maker and go ahead with what I should have done two weeks ago for INCG. Made this little scrolling shooter game, haha, which was rather fun, although confusing and complicated at first. :P





Yesterday night, was messing around with Game Maker at my living room while my mother beside me was watching Channel U on television. There was this really emo show about this girl cutting her wrist with a penknife. Aiya, standard emoness lah.

But the girl was cute, lol. Looking at her so sad just made me feel like hugging her. Oh well, that's the best way to cheer someone up, right...? XD There's even a picture of that girl on the show's website. XP

No comments: