Tuesday, June 17, 2008

真の已を、貫くたぬに!



my new Syaoran and Clone Syaoran wallpaper, based on the volume cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 22. XD

I went and look for it because very early this morning (like 1am O_O), while playing RuneScape, I was also watching TV (moved my laptop to the living room so I can watch TV at the same time ), and the TV was showing a very old re-broadcast of Jack Neo's comedy program, Comedy Night Party.

In the program, they invited the Taiwanese twin singers 2moro to sing. One wear black, one wear white, looking otherwise exactly the same, so I was like, "Wah! Syaoran and Clone Syaoran nia!"

Thus making me decided to go look for that wallpaper and to download it. ^^





Herblore level 68! :D



Farming level 66! :D



Herblore level 69! :D



I farm too many useless tomatoes... =_____=

No comments: