Sunday, June 15, 2008

Silly emo



CHOICES
Silly emo. You thought you didn't have any.





Slayer level 72! :D



Lol, two people doing the same clue in the same world at the same time. XP



Whoa... A whole field of flowers in Edgeville. O___O And say hi to Simon behind me! XD (I presumed he saw the green dot on his minimap when he was in bank and came out to say hi ^^)



Do I look like I appreciate flowers? XP



Junk Treasure Trails. *rolls eyes*



Got Summoning level 53 from Tears of Guthix! :D



More junk Treasure Trails. *rolls eyes* Oh well, at least the 15 Purple Sweets sold out instantly on Grand Exchange at maximum price.



More junk Treasure Trails......



......



Kfn got his 55th (or so I believe if memory serves me right :P) Slayer task in a row completed, and I started up a chain of "w00t!"s. :P



w00t! Rune Kiteshield (h3)! :D



Junk Treasure Trails.



Strength level 88 and combat level 117! :D

No comments: