Sunday, June 08, 2008

Level 99 Firemaking!!

At long last, man, I have finally obtained Level 99 Firemaking!! :D















And then we went to play Fishing Trawler, but ugh, the ship sunk at the last minute. D:





Also got Level 69 Slayer, haha.





Lol, I had such a weird dream last night... I dreamt that I was still in 4R2, my class last year, and Alvin, who got a new camera recently, was annoying me with it by taking random pictures with it. I got pissed off, chasing him in circles around the classroom, and finally got him down with a flying kick. All the cute girls in my class look so impressed with my kick, hahaha. XD

Thinking back, sigh... Just what the hell made me come to this girl-forsaken place...? -.-

Went to grandmother's house today because it was Dragon Boat Festival. Nothing much to do there, lol. Just watching some TV, taking a walk downstairs, and playing cards with Mark, Wen Ling and Kimberly.

Mark and I took a photo out of boredom using his camera. XD



Later, after both our families left grandmother's house and head our separate ways for home, Mark's mother asked me why Dave didn't come. I said that he went emo, hiding in a corner and crying, "Boohooo, I don't want to go to NS... T___T", while cutting his wrist with a penknife. (Dave's going to NS in six more days.)



Lol at this picture Kamel showed me.



Hinata looks so frighteningly scary, and yet, frighteningly cute at the same time!! Dattebayo!!

No comments: