Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ugh sick

Ugh, dammit, I fell sick today. Woke up late at night halfway through my sleep with a stomachache and a desire to vomit. Felt really really cold and uncomfortable. Ugh.

Went to school with an additional headache to boot. God damn it. Thanks to my stupid, forgetful self, I forgot about my thumb drive and left it in the lab where we had our first lesson, WDS tutorial. God damn it, it costed $18! Oh, for fuck's sake... Nothing I can do about it now anyway. Nothing I can do, other than to redo everything I need to do inside my thumb drive. Nothing else I can do anyway.

I guess being able to admit defeat to fate and destiny and then quickly move on is one of the strengths only a pessimistic would have. o.O



......

Went to Design School to eat lunch with Wan Xiang, Melvin and Aaron. Didn't really have appetite, instead, I felt rather full, so I didn't eat anything. They were really quiet, lol. o.O

We went to the library next. Wan Xiang and Aaron abandoned us, so there were only Melvin and I left alone. ): Both of us were reading Java, but lmao, he was reading advanced Java, so he quickly got confused and went to change books. XD I felt damn sleepy lol, so despite how cold and noisy the library was, I still managed to fall asleep for a long period of time. XD

Went downstairs to the sixth floor and into one of the project rooms there to do the INCG project with Jurene, Jian Shun, Yong Han and Wan Xiang. After that, we went for PRSP lab session, which was once again slow like hell. I can't believe Aaron thinks the pace is too fast. Heck, I think it's too slow! o.O

Went home by myself taking bus 28. It's such a long walk to the bus stop, and it is such a fucking long wait for the bus... Damn it, I'm not taking bus 28 from now on. -.-

No comments: