Friday, June 27, 2008

For Doomhammer!!

JCG main committee and sub-committees meeting today at 6pm. Ugh. I was so peacefully taking a nap and sleeping at home when Aaron called me at 5.30pm. ;_; Sigh...... Urgently got my father to take me to school by car (set alarm to 4.30pm and intended to wake up then so I can slowly take my own sweet time by bus. Who would have knew my father turned my alarm off? -.-).

Reached TP in ten minutes and saw Aaron sitting at the staircases, waiting for me. We spent five minutes waiting for Yuhaimi, and headed to IT Canteen, because Yuhaimi was feeling hungry lmao. Aaron was hungry too, but that nub went broke buying too much materials for his project, so I had to lend him some money, lol. The two of them started eating, while I, my appetite still not back yet, just sat there waiting for them drinking my bottle of H2O.

Fifteen minutes late, and yet no trace of any sense of urgency can be detected from either of the two of them, lmao. We went to the computer lab next, because blur Yuhaimi went there to do his project a while ago and conveniently forgot to log out. XD After logging out, we went to where we were supposed to go for the meeting next.

Kenny was already there, in the center of the room. Ah, that pang seh kia. We sat at the corner. As for the minutes and details... trust me, you don't want to know.

Next.

Three whole freaking hours later (I spent every second of those three whole hours wondering why and for what reason was I doing there. Go figure.), the meeting finally freaking ended. Yay. Whoohoo.

Went to have dinner with Aaron and Zi Jie. Wanted to get Justin, Kenny and Yuhaimi as well, but meh, they didn't want to. =.= We walked about ten minutes to Block 802 there. Justin bought a bowl of noodles for himself, as well as fifteen sticks of chicken satay to share among ourselves, while I bought a large plate of oyster omelette for ourselves. :D

All thanks to Aaron that we managed to finish, lmao. He was the one who cleared up everything after both Zi Jie and I declared, "We can't eat anymore." xD! With two satay sticks left, I even suggested that he eat while walking, holding one satay stick with one hand. o.O

We went to the bus stop and take bus 28 home. Aaron alighted first, then me, and Zi Jie last. End of day. :)





Level 69 Farming! :D

No comments: