Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The contents have begun to rot.

Felt a bit more comfortable after a good night's sleep, but my appetite never returned to me, despite me skipping all three of breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday. Still felt a little headache as well. Ugh. I hate headaches.

First lesson for today, a lab session of WDS, had us learning Adobe Fireworks. Hmmm, looks pretty easy to use to me. I finished early and went to do some Java for fun. :3

After that, we skipped a PRSP lecture to attend a C. Maths enrichment talk. The talk was about who invented binary. There was something about bagua in the talk.



Looking at the picture of a bagua immediately reminded me of Syaoran's rashinban/magic circle from Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. XD



Kenny, Melvin, Aaron, Khai Ming, Jia Hao and I went to Tampines Mall for lunch. At the bus stop, just when bus 69 came and we were about to board, we saw Kok Keong, and he came along with us, haha. I'm glad to see that he got over whatever troubles he has been experiencing these few days, stopped being emo and back to being the old cheerful Kok Keong who turned his head around and warmly said hi to me and Yong Han behind back in the first day of the orientation. ^^

Went to Yoshinoya at Tampines Mall basement to eat. My appetite still has not return yet, so I skipped lunch. Kok Keong skipped lunch with me, lmao. Aaron, Kok Keong and I, sitting on the same table, spent the whole lunch disturbing Kenny, who was also sitting with us, by attempting to pour pepper into his rice, soap soup (warii na!! Kenny doesn't drink soap, he drinks soup!! XD Thanks to Caleb for spotting the erorr ;D) and cup of coca-cola. That was fun, haha. XD

Because Melvin and Kenny bought their lunches together in a single receipt, they got a lucky draw entry. Melvin gave it to me, and I filled in my own information and submitted it.

Went to Comic Connection in Century Square next, because Jia Hao wanted to buy Team Fortress 2. Sigh, no new manga... -.- Lmao at them all crowding around the Xbox 360 outside playing Guitar Hero III. XD



At Tampines Bus Interchange, Kenny and Melvin decided to head to their old school, TPJC first, to collect their 'A' level certificates, and Aaron and Kok Keong tagged along with them, before going back to TP, while Jia Hao, Khai Ming and I decided to just go home and play truant for the rest of the day. XP

So I ended up missing a WDS lecture. Rofl. XD



Holy shit! Can't believe what I found while cleaning up and tidying my room! O_____O



A badge of myself when I was young!! XD

No comments: