Thursday, June 26, 2008

I serve only the Frozen Throne.

Very first lesson of Storyboard today. Storyboarding seems interesting. I just hope my lousy and inferior drawing skills don't make it too difficult for me. ^_^" Wan Xiang, Melvin, Aaron and I got into a group to do a storyboard with the example story assigned to us, about some hungry guy who goes to a shop and buys some food, but he didn't bring any money, lmao.

I think we did quite an excellent job for our very first storyboard. :P I like the guy's expression when he noticed that his wallet is totally empty. I even went to add dark bags under his eyes, just like L's, to show his helplessness. XD I even, for fun, added a "ど~ん!" behind, just like in manga, for dramatic effects! XD

First Storyboard lesson and we didn't get any homework. Ooooh! Sweet! I think I'd like storyboarding. XP

Went to the Computer Lab to hang out and chill with Melvin, Aaron and Wan Xiang. Was initially wanting to play RuneScape, but all three of them went to play Desktop Tower Defense, so I had no choice but to play along with them. Besides, RuneScape was lagging like fuck. XD

A while later, a whole group of people from our class came flocking into the lab originally only occupied by the four of us. Kenny went to Newgrounds to watch some Flash videos, and a lot of people, including me, went to flock to this computer, to watch them. XD I would always leave my Desktop TD game to watch Kenny's video, then come back with a lot of gold to upgrade my towers. XD

Went to APEL lesson next. Lecturer wasn't rather interested in teaching APEL, to be honest. ^^" He went pretty fast, finished in half an hour, talked with us leisurely for another fifteen minutes, and then we left. XD

Spent fifteen minutes at the corridors hanging out with the rest of my classmates, waiting for the next lesson to start, generally doing nothing but chatting with each other. I koped Shi Hui's hat and gave it to Melvin; Melvin wore it, and ran upstairs to hide from Shi Hui. XD!

Went to PRSP lecture next. Was sitting in the last row, but Qiyang gave us a heads-up: The new lecturer would always ask people sitting in the last row questions, so us, the whole back row, shifted up five or six or so rows. o.O Melvin was the only one still sitting at the back after the shift. Looking at him, it really reminded me of Arthas, the Lich King, sitting on the Frozen Throne of Icecrown. o.O



Here. Just look at the photo I took. O.o


I serve only the Frozen Throne.

o_______________________O!

Haha, I like the new PRSP lecturer. :D

And that's it for the day! o.O



Got a new sig, all thanks to my good friend Nathan! :D



But... if the seal should be broken and, despite all the time that had passed,
it wasn't enough, and you were without a heart,
if you continued to be only a created thing who acted wildly and forcefully,
I would... eliminate you! Raitei Shourai!

No comments: