Monday, June 02, 2008

降臨雷獣シュート!!



降臨雷獣シュート!!
Kourin Raijuu Shoot!!
Descend Thunder Beast Shoot!!



K. WDS term test today.

I left home early with the intention to test out a new bus to get to school. Left at 7.30am, went to Tampines Mart and decided to try and take bus 28. I alighted at the bus stop outside Tampines Industrial Park and took a ten minutes walk to school. Hmmm, I think I'll take bus 28 from now on instead of bus 291. Bus 291 goes into the heart of Tampines, turns left turns right all the way until I'm dizzy and suffer from headache. =.=

Reached school at 8.10am, an hour and twenty minutes before the test starts, so I thought I would go to the library and read some books to kill time. Since I would be taking my WDS term test later, I thought of getting a CSS book to read. Hmmm, the book I took was really informative. Just too bad I have completely no interest in web design. ^_^"

At about 8.50am, I left and went to the corridor at the second floor connecting the LTs up. Looks like a few people are already there, waiting, and what the heck, Qiyang was lying on the floor when I reached that. Who knows what he was smoking before that, but hey, smoking kills, so yeah. Rosanne came a while later and started asking me and Kuan Wei (who was sitting beside me) all sorts of questions regarding HTML and CSS, lol.

The test, sigh... I am so going to fail it. Without fail. (No pun intended. Seriously.) I can only blame myself for not remembering the key points on the lecture slides, instead simply choosing to just briefly read through them.

What are the disadvantages of using nested tables? Hell do I know... Fucking confusing for teh lose pl0x?? What are the advantages of using CSS? Visual consistency, omfgwtfh?? Five reasons why web publishing pwns print publishing?? Why the hell would I know?? What the fuck is HTTP? No fucking idea! What is a web browser?? Mozilla Firefox for teh win!!

Yes. It went that badly... I'm sooooooo gonna fail it.

I finished it in half an hour (in one-third time of what they gave) because I simply couldn't be bothered to check my answer (I'm gonna fail anyway, why bother??), so I just passed my paper up and went.

Time to play Warcraft III. Storm, earth and fire - Heed my call!! For the Horde! For Warchief Thrall! For Durotar!!



Just why the hell do they have random flowers popping out of nowhere in shoujo manga?? They have more flowers in a chapter of shoujo manga than they have in the Singapore Botanic Gardens!!

No comments: