Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4R2 class barbecue! :D



Went to 4R2 class barbecue today. =D

Was intending to meet up with Yoshida and Yuhaimi at Tampines MRT Station at 5pm, then take the MRT to Pasir Ris MRT Station, then walk to Pasir Ris Park, but onboard the bus to Tampines Bus Interchange, I realized, "Eh? I thought Yuhaimi lived in Pasir Ris??", lmao, so I had to call him and ask him to meet us at Pasir Ris MRT Station instead.

The bus came late, lol, so I was about to arrive five minutes late. Impatient Yoshida came from the MRT Station looking for me, and we saw each other inbetween the MRT Station and the Bus Interchange, and went to the MRT Station together, lol. Took a MRT to Pasir Ris, then waited for Yuhaimi there. We even went to walk a circle around White Sands Shopping Mall, haha. Yuhaimi, taking his own sweet time...

Yuhaimi came along, wearing his beloved class T-shirt, haha, and we left for Pasir Ris Park together. Along the way, Yuhaimi was talking to us about extending the MRT tracks from Pasir Ris MRT Station all the way to freaking Pulau Ubin. O_____O I was like, "What the fuck are you smoking? A MRT all the way across the sea? Are you serious?!" Then he showed me something, and I went all, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"


OMG WTF BBQ HAX!!!

O___________________________O!

It was a freaking, freaking, freaking long way until the three of us reached barbecue pit 39. Just as we entered Pasir Ris Park, we assigned Yuhaimi to be our leader. Thinking of the victory and loss conditions that I learnt in INCG too, I told Yuhaimi this, "Here, I'll be fair, and tell you the victory and loss conditions set for you beforehand. The victory condition is when you successfully lead us to barbecue pit 39. If you managed to do that, we will give you a pat on the shoulders and say, 'Good job.' If, on the other hand, you failed to lead us there, and additionally managed to get us lost, then the two of us will beat the hell outta you." XD!

Yuhaimi's very first decision as our proud and honourable leader was, "To find the sea." So we followed him, and after a long, long walk (D:), finally found the sea at last! Whoohoooo! This is definitely worth me taking a photo. XD


The sea at last! :D

And then it was still a long, long way to the barbecue pit, but we found it at last. :D I put my bag down, we hang around, and then went to the sea to enjoy the view. XD Took another photo lol.


The camera-shy Yuhaimi wasn't quick enough to avoid this, but he's sure got his eyes on my camera. :P

Larry came a little while later, hehheh. The barbecue started too, so we went to hang around the barbecue pit, stuffing into our mouths instantly with whatever which became cooked. XP Yoshida also helped out in the cooking as well, and holy shit, did he do a good job in it! O_____O Damn, Yoshida never occurred to me to be the "cooking type" of guy. :P


Now, we just need a chef's hat on Yoshida's head to complete the picture... :P

I told Larry, "I may have Cooking level 99 on RuneScape, but in real life, my Cooking level is 1. That is why I am merely here to eat." XD! Vernon and Ephraim came a while later. To ridicule Ephraim's height, Yoshida and I were acting as if we have only seen Vernon walking towards us. XD We were also roasting marshmallows, heh. Larry got some marshmallow on his cheeks while he was eating, so the white-white thing made Ephraim thought of dirty stuff. XD


White white stuff!! :O

Lol. The girls were sitting down there when the bottle of root beer they were opening splashed out and spilt in a circle all around the bottle, thanks to the half-closed bottle cap. Everything around got splashed wet, haha, as the girls all jumped and screamed.


Root beer all over the table, the benches and on the floor.

Vernon, Ephraim and Yoshida left later, intending to go to Downtown East to play pool. Bummer. Ooooh, the fire was growing stronger and stronger, so me, as a proud pyromaniac, took this photo. :D


Beautiful flames.

Larry (who took over being the cook after Yoshida left), being a nub, put two satays onto the barbecue pit and forgot about them, only realizing their existences later, but too bad, it was already burned. I went ahead and burned it worse, inserting it directly straight into the hot charcoal, intending it for Faizal when he came later. :P

That slow, late noob finally came later, and I gave him the two burned satays. He was so sarcastically thankful, and even agreed to pose for my camera with his totally burnt satay. XD


An impatient Faizal = a blurry photo


Ooooh. I be proud of my burnt satay, mon.

There were red thunderclouds that flashed occassionally in the skies, so I was thinking if it would rain soon. Out of a sudden, a really huge wind that lasted for about five minutes or so started blowing. It was so hard the trees were swaying, and everything on the table started flying onto the floor. The girls were all screaming out loud, some even fled into the nearby toilet for shelter, while Ping Chong decided to make it worse by shouting, "It's the end of the world!" (XD), lol. I enjoyed the wind. ^^

Chengliang even spotted a coconut dropping off the tree, so I went to pick up the coconut and asked if anyone knew how to open it up, haha. No one knew, so I put it on the table beside the barbecue pit, but Chengliang thought he's funny and put it on the barbecue pit. XD Ping Chong thought the thing would explode or something, so he quickly shouted to get if off.

The girls, fearing a storm would be coming with the flashing thunderclouds and strong winds and shit, were all preparing to pack up and leave. The fire in the barbecue pit was beautiful. :D


I hope it doesn't get extinguish in the rain. XD

It started raining just when we were about to leave, lol, so someone suggested running, and we all went running. Oh boy, how come this just has the scent of adventuring found in most mangas and games?

Took bus 403 to Pasir Ris Bus Interchange, went to Pasir Ris MRT Station, took a MRT to Tampines MRT Station, went to Tampines Bus Interchange, and then took bus 291 home. Oh boy. I wonder how much did I spend on transport just in that hour... =.=



Rubbish Treasure Trails. -.-



Hitpoints level 90! :D

No comments: