Sunday, June 29, 2008

Teamwork in action.

Samy [106. 106cm.] says:
Eh, help me do some can or not. I dun think I can finish in time leh
¤†J|âѼShÜñ†¤-[A]nge[L] - Some people, do matter to me. Yet most others..are just worthless. says:
no
¤†J|âѼShÜñ†¤-[A]nge[L] - Some people, do matter to me. Yet most others..are just worthless. says:
i did 50 liao
Samy [106. 106cm.] says:
Fuck lor. Then I do 50 I also dun do liao lor
¤†J|âѼShÜñ†¤-[A]nge[L] - Some people, do matter to me. Yet most others..are just worthless. says:
u volunteered to do jurene's part as well.
Samy [106. 106cm.] says:
=.=
Samy [106. 106cm.] says:
I cannot finish not my problem ah

Teamwork in action. =___________________________=

I was initially assigned to do 200. God bless Wan Xiang for deciding to help me do 50.





Herblore level 72! :D

No comments: