Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the Thirteen

Sian... Don't feel like doing anything... Today is Friday the Thirteen... Such an unlucky day.

If I go out, I'll probably fall down, get robbed, attacked by a gang of armed criminals, get into a fight with them and come back all injured.

If I stay at home, the power will most likely go out, so I can't play my computer or my PS2. Heck, there may even be a fire, so I probably can't read any manga either.

And even if I just lie on my bed, sleep whole day and do nothing, I'll probably have terrifying nightmares.

Ugh. It sucks to be a pessimistic on an unlucky day. -.-



James (a.k.a. Topsummoner as he is known online) just sent me a certain image on MSN.



Holy shit! That was fast! Now the whole world knows that Topsummoner has hydroendocardiospatulaitis syndrome!! XD



Kamel says:
new sasuke chapter is out
Samy [You did this... to our people... knowingly? Arrrgghhh!] says:
w00t already?
Samy [You did this... to our people... knowingly? Arrrgghhh!] says:
Thanks for heads up

Sasuke Naruto chapter 404 seems rather... interesting and intriguing. Kisame's still alive, and he calls Madara... Mizukage?? O____O Jiraiya died. Hmmm. We knew that months ago. The fact has already all sink in now. Nothing to be surprised of. Naruto's look reminds me of Harry Potter when he learnt that Sirius Black has died, lol.

It's rather funny to hear "Little Jiraiya died in battle.", I must admit. More funny than sad. And hyuu~! Emo Sasuke-sama has even got himself a freaking throne to sit on!! :3 Heck, looks like even Kisame is running along with Sasuke, his newly-named Team Snake and his new party member Madara.
"I'll give you one of the 'tailed beasts'."
-Uchiha Madara
I thought Madara was going to take one of the seven already-captured tailed beasts and stuff it into Sasuke, lol. You know, something to balance the odds against Naruto and his Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. And yay for Madara having won Sasuke over. *rolls eyes*

Bleach chapter -98 is out. Sigh...... Bleach has now dropped from my third favorite manga to now my fifth favorite manga, behind One Piece, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Naruto and Captain Tsubasa. The reason? This shitty flashback. It never ends, God damn it! The day Bleach chapter 316 comes out is the day I cheer like a madman, dattebayo.

Aizen-sama looks so scary. Hyuu~! :3



I hope this shit doesn't drag any more.



More junk Treasure Trails in RuneScape.







(That Gilded Bench has been rotting inside Grand Exchange with no one wanting to buy it at minimum price )





Thanks to Ad12 and Knight Nwk for coming to help me guard against Revenants in my second clue. :P



Got a Black Mask drop from Cave Horrors.



And yet a second Black Mask in the same trip. (Look at all the Naruto crap in private chat XD)

No comments: