Friday, July 04, 2008

だから…お前も、信じたとおりに進め!

たとえ、それがどんなに辛い事でも…
俺は、俺がすべき事をする!
だから…お前も、信じたとおりに進め!



I laugh at those outdated websites on the Internet stating that Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE is not a direct sequel of Cardcaptor Sakura. I meant, the two main characters of the latter manga got married, gave birth to a son, the father gives his name and sword to his son, and their son runs off to become the main character of the former manga? Rofl?



My current to-do list, written down so I can freaking try to stop procrastinating.
  • Get my PRSP assignment over and done with. It's just four questions where I am supposed to write up and code programs for. Big deal; it'll be easy.
  • Get my WDS proposal over and done with as well. I have procrastinate this for months for now; I seriously need to get a grip and stop this.
  • Project Sakura. Yeah, nice codename for it, right? I won't reveal what this is all about until I'm done with it. ;) But I must say, I have sure took a long time with this already, and it's seriously time I hurry up and finish it.
  • Memorize the lyrics of Kizuna, the character song of "Syaoran" (no idea which, "Syaoran" or Clone Syaoran) from Tsubasa Chronicle, sang by his voice actor, Irino Miyu.
  • Learn how to play Command & Conquer 3. Kenny has already lent me the CD, I just need to install and start playing, but hey, I probably should stop procrastinating and finish some of my current tasks before starting new ones. :P








Went on a suicide trip to the God Wars Dungeon with Paws, Beret, Ollie and Noronha. Paws got owned by the trolls and wolves outside and entered the dungeon with 1HP, so he went to Lumbridge pretty early. You won't imagine how hard I laughed. XD



The heroic ones of us, like Noronha and I, were slaying Level 107 Orks. Beret and Ollie, on the other hand, are slaughtering Level 13 Goblins for easy kill counts. -.-



A screenshot at Lumbridge Castle after our deaths!! XD The one on the extreme right is a stranger we met at Lumbridge Castle by the way, who seems to be interested in being part of our screenshot. XD



Hunter level 57! :D

No comments: