Saturday, July 05, 2008

As if breaking off my midday laziness, I float upon my attitude

No matter how painful it might be...
I'll do everything in my might!
So please... You too, act according to what you believe in!



Nothing much happened today.

I'm such a pro... in procrastinating. I got bored of writing my status report for PRSP, and it was 5.30pm then, so I told myself, I'll play Command & Conquer 3: Tiberian Wars for an hour until 6.30pm, then finish off the status report and start on my WDS proposal.

I played until 6.30pm and continued playing...

I played until 7.30pm and continued playing... o.o

I played until 8.30pm and continued playing... ._.

I played until 9.30pm and continued playing... o.O

I played until 10.30pm and continued playing...

I played until 11.30pm and continued playing... O_O

...and I went to sleep. /facepalm

...Sometimes, we need just a little motivation in our studies.



No comments: