Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, the start of yet another week.

Monday, the start of yet another week.

A lecture of INCG started the week off. We learnt about Artificial Intelligence. Hmmm, sounds interesting, but yet complicated at the same time. I laughed at the fact that in life simulation game The Sims, when the people are hungry, they say, "I'm hungry!", which trigger an event that causes surrounding food to silently shout and scream, "Me! Me! Eat me!!", causing the guy to walk over and eat the food up. XD

C. Maths tutorial next. I finished that stupid class test in five minutes and was intending to spend my time slowly checking through, but argh, that stupid Kok Keong was already walking towards the teacher's table and ready to hand up, so I immediately stood up and went to pass mine up as well. -.- In the end, Kenny, Jia Hao, Khai Ming and I had to wait outside the classroom for thirty minutes for Aaron to come out. -.-

We had a three-hours break left, so Aaron, Kenny, Khai Ming, Jia Hao and I went to Business School to eat. After our lunches, we went to the library, and I went to read up about Java, while the others played Team Fortress 2 and Command & Conquer 3 on Khai Ming's laptop. Hmmm, I sure learnt a lot more about Java in the book. I should blog what I learn so I could easily refer to it. :)

CMSK next. =.= Thankfully, it was just a twenty-minute session of "having a lame conversation with five other people and letting the teacher give you a score for your CMSK grade", but still, bleh... =.= CMSK, ewwww... Luckily it was just twenty minutes. Tch. Went to the computer lab with Aaron after that to make use of the scanners there and scanned this letter. XD

Was supposed to meet up with Vernon at 4pm (the time when both of our lessons end), but who knew CMSK would end at 2.20pm...? I went to the library to read up on more Java, but got hungry at 3.30pm, so I went to IIT Canteen and bought some sandwiches, lmao. I then went to camp outside Engineering School, but got bored in five minutes and decided to head to the bookshop to see if any new manga came out.

Repetitively thinking, "Please let there be new manga. Please let there be new manga." as I walked in, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw One Piece volume 50 there. :D Without hesitation, I bought it, but only to realize when I reached the counter that... my wallet is totally empty. D: Wow. Paying for a manga using NETS. ):

I must admit, the volume cover is fucking sexy. :D



Zoro with his new, sexy and black katana Shuusui and striking such a nice pose...
Luffy with his new glass armband, biting the burning biblicard that Ace gave him...
Brooke, the skeleton with the afro and the newest member of the Straw Hat Pirates...
XD!

Armed with my new manga, I went back and camped outside Engineering School... but Vernon came before I even finished the first chapter in the volume. -.- The two of us took bus 69 to Tampines Bus Interchange, then went to the arcade in Tampines Mall to play, lol. Both of us paid $10, and we went to play House of the Dead 4, Time Crisis IV, and Initial D. XD

We then went to take the shuttle bus to Ikea, and walked around there boringly, with an hour or so to kill. Finally, in the end, the two of us went to find a sofa and started camping there, with me reading One Piece 50. At long last, after waiting for like an hour or so, we finally see a group of our ex-classmates, including Samuel, Luke, Larry, Faizal, Huiling and Sze Ling.

We went to the restaurant and Ikea, and there she is, sitting down there and waiting for us, our very reason behind our delayed testimonials, our dear form teacher last year. Oh, I didn't explain, right?

Our reason for gathering at Ikea was because we wanted to have a gathering with our form teacher, who went to New Zealand to teach (she probably got frustrated and fed up with Singaporean students. Just refer to my blog posts over last year and count how many times I slept during A. Maths and E. Maths lessons ), and whom came back to Singapore for two weeks while they are having school holidays in New Zealand. ^^

Anyway, was a lot of fun hanging around with my ex-classmates. :D Faizal took a lot of pictures on his 7.1 megapixels camera (*drools in jealousy* Mine is only 3.2... D:). Now I'm waiting for him to come online and send me the photos. One of them of Larry had me rolling on the floor laughing out loud. XD

Edit made on 23 July 2008: Now that Faizal has sent me the pictures, here goes. Let it rip!



Larry, in his Temasek Junior College uniform that oh, looks so much just like the uniform they wear in Pasir Ris Secondary School. XP



Luke, a fellow 4R2 classmate of mine who went to a polytechnic (seeing that most of them went to a Junior College and are now still forced to sing the National Anthem, haha). He went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic if memory serves me right, lol.



Me, wearing my spectacles and biting onto a French fry, and black-wearing Vernon teh bub, who let his hair grow long haha.



What was I doing...? o.O



Faizal said that he intended to have this photo make it look like Vernon is the CEO of Giant or something. o.O



From the left, Cheng Kang, Xiang Bin and Cheng Liang. ^^



Ping Chong and Samuel. ^^









See the guy on the extreme right wearing short pants, a pair of spectacles and holding a cup of coca-cola? That's me. XD





Luke's going around and taking a video of everyone saying stuff to Mdm Low. For me, I thanked her for teaching me about Set Theory so I don't have to attend C. Maths lectures now, which is currently teaching the exactly same Set Theory. o.O



ROFLMAO!



Zooming in...



I kinda wonder why Faizal took this... XP



What, Mr. Sean Philip Lim Meng Kuan, ex-President of the Student Council of Ngee Ann Secondary School? A long rank befits a person with a long name, I suppose.



Why the fuck does this photo look like those photos you see on magazines and newspapers accompanying articles regarding interviews with politicians?



Poor Faizal. Not only did he camera got "stolen", we also covered his faces with V-signs. Yes, we. I participated as well.



For this photo, I have no other better caption but this:
Tremble, mortals, and despair!! Doom has come to this world!!
I apologize for my lack of creativity.



Luke's face is basically the epitome of boredom.



Why does Vernon's face just gives off this certain message: "I'm talking on the photo with my girlfriend right now, so can you please fuck off?"







The whole class took not only one photo...



...not two...



...neither three...



...but four photos.



Eh... No comments there. /facepalm

Faizal happened to take three pictures of Cheng Liang and Xiang Bin turning their heads. I took his camera and kept pressing left and right (going to the previous picture and the next picture), so it looks as if they are moving their heads. I took the three pictures and made it into a GIF. XD



Wow, I only realized now the sheer huge number of 4R2 people living in Pasir Ris. When we left, those people living in Pasir Ris, including Vernon and Faizal, went home walking, and then there were only Ping Chong, Kenneth and me left in the bus stop. o.o





Who would have knew that I managed to guess a number between negative two billion and positive two billion in twelve guesses? o.O

And who would have knew that the number would have been the most minimum minus one? XD!

No comments: