Sunday, July 27, 2008

By learning pain, you can become a person who can be kind to others

Your hand that I held searched for some simple kindness
Do you remember
By learning pain, you can become a person who can be kind to others
Drive your Life



Because I'm rather bored, I decided to compile all of my current MSN display pictures into one big gallery. XD



The background is a picture of Syaoran as depicted in the volume cover of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 22, with transparency set to 30%, but not like you can see anyway. XP





I like to divert your attention to Vernon's display picture and nick, where it says "[tania is pretty and awesome]". XD!

By the way, I asked Vernon, and he said Tania is the one in the center in his display picture.

Looks like bub is up to something.

No comments: