Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To kick down the people who sought to hurt those I have sworn to protect.

Hmmm, kinda embarrassing to blog about this, actually, lol. This morning, I dreamt about playing soccer, but I never scored any goals with my legs, instead only scoring using headers, with passes from my teammates. When a girl came and asked me why I insisted on not using my legs, and what my legs were for, I replied, "My legs? To kick down the people who sought to hurt those I have sworn to protect."



YES!! NO WDS TUTORIAL TODAY!! w00t w00t!!

Accidentally went to school too early this morning. INCG lab session started at 10am, but I arrived in school at 9.30am. Just when I was about to go and think of what to do to kill time, I saw Aaron waving at me from inside the lab that we were meant to have our WDS tutorial in, lol, so I just went in and hang out with them, where they are doing their INCG presentation in the last minute, haha.

Kenny came wearing red, as well as wearing a pair of jeans as well. Holy shit, that's exactly the same as Khai Ming! Both wearing red, and both wearing jeans! O_______o Well, Khai Ming is coming up with the excuse that he is wearing a red T-shirt, while Kenny is wearing a red polo shirt, but heh. :P

Three hours of INCG was spent at people after people going up for their presentations. Kind of got disconnected there. In laymen's terms, wasn't paying attention. XD

Went to Mensa to eat lunch with Kenny, Aaron, Jia Hao, Khai Ming, Jurene, Yong Han, Qiyang and Jian Shun. Khai Ming, Kenny and I are sitting at a table, and all three of us are eating kuay chap, haha. Though, while Khai Ming and I were eating a bowl each...



Kenny ate two. D:

Went to a computer lab, where they all started finishing their PRSP assignment 2 in the last minute. Kenny kept realizing errors and mistakes and making corrections to his code, and he had to re-burn his disc each time he did that. He ended up burning his disc for seven times. Bloody hell.

I was reading up on Diablo III in the meantime, by the way. Yes, I was that bored. Ugh. Damn, I hope Diablo III can hurry up and be released. I need a game to get myself addicted to. -.-

PRSP next. Spent like thirty minutes queuing up waiting for the lab interview, and the lecturer asked me two questions which are so easy I feel they insult my knowledge intelligence. Oh well. Went home with Aaron. :3

No comments: