Monday, August 25, 2008

Studying for INCG... or am I?

Tried to study for the INCG exam but miserably failed and instead spent almost the whole day playing Warcraft III with James (Topsummoner) and Patrick (Stip). XD

Stip was kinda a newbie in Warcraft III, lol, so can't blame him for doing stupid stuff like sending all five starting peasants to construct buildings after buildings without sending any to harvest any resources, or bothering to purchase any upgrade, or heck, James even spotted him without a Lumber Mill! ^_^"

We played in one map, Rolling Hills, a three-on-three battle between us and three Normal AIs. Stip, being a newbie, takes quite some time to get his Hero up and running, lol, so James' Death Knight and my Far Seer went to creep first. After getting near a Creep camp, I summoned my Spirit Wolves, and shit, they got stuck between the mountaineous terrain, the trees, and several skulls intended for decoration purposes! Noooooooooo!



After Stip left, James and I tried a 2-on-2 game using Random races, haha. I got Night Elves and he got Humans, while the enemies got Night Elves and Undead. He went with a Paladin, a Mountain King, Footmen and Knights, while I went with a Priestess of the Moon, a Keeper of the Grove, Archers and Dryads. Kind of stupid in my opinions how Archers use the Strength of the Moon while Dryads use the Strength of the Wild, which I only found out at late game. -.- I mean, oi, don't they both range??

Next time I play Night Elves, I'll use Huntresses and Archers. -.- Maybe James can take care of air units (he's bloody good at spamming Frost Wyrms ) or siege units, hmm...

No comments: