Wednesday, August 06, 2008

俺には夢、夢ないから

Okay, let's make this blog post quick. I still got my Storyboarding homework I need to rush to finish, and I really ought to stop procrastinating...

First lesson of today is a WDS lab session. Yet another waste of time. I spent the two hours doing Java, and, with the help of the note that Aaron copied from a book while at the library, managed to complete PRSP assignment 2 question 3 without even realizing how! O_o The main structure is completed, I just need to fine-tune it and make the program modular, then w00t, I'm done.

Oh, I also spent some time helping Kenny out with his East Coast Park website. Mainly because of my desire to procrastinate. Heh.

Went to Mensa to eat lunch with Kenny, Jia Hao, Khai Ming, Qiyang, Jian Shun, Jurene, Yong Han and Aaron. Heh. Been such a long time since I have eaten lunch at school with a group of more than five, to be honest. I still remember those good old days when we go out and eat lunch by the dozens. XD

All of us, for some reason, ate kuay chap, except for Aaron, who ate lor mee, that stinkin' traitor. XD Kenny, Aaron and I sat at a table, and the two of them just kept talking about Red Alert 3 the whole time, haha. Kenny just got the Red Alert 3 beta yesterday night by the way.

Aaron, Jia Hao and Khai Ming went to Kenny's house to play Red Alert 3, while Qiyang, Jian Shun, Jurene and Yong Han stayed in school to finish up their WDS websites. Me? I went home to slack and procrastinate. :3

For some reason, back at home, I didn't realize that I already had lunch at school until halfway through my lunch at home. So essentially, I ended up with two lunches today. Ugh. /facepalm



Captain Tsubasa: World Youth chapter 62 came out three days ago, and for some reason, I only realized it today. o.O

For some reason, the Japan Youth Team, after beating Sweden 1-0 in the quarter-finals, suddenly skipped the semi-final match against Holland and went on to fighting against Brazil in the finals. Now that's freaking weird.

I think I'm starting to hate Roberto Hongo. First, he meets Tsubasa and promise to bring him to Brazil, only to abandon Tsubasa and leave on his own. Then, before World Youth, after Tsubasa went to Brazil and study under him, he kicks Tsubasa out of the Brazil World Youth team and force him back to Japan. And now? He apparently wants to "humiliate" him by giving him such a good trashing? My God. Someone, please, beat the fuck out of that bastard.

I think Tsubasa doing a Sky Wing Shoot in his stomach or face would be a good one, but hey, if you'd let me to choose, I think I'd have Hyuga shooting a Raijuu Shoot in his stomach too, while shouting, "And that's for bloody copying the fucking Raijuu Shoot I spent so long and took so much effort to master, and for changing that name to such an asshole one too!" O_o

I kind of hate how the mangaka made the first half to be. The Brazil team cut off all passes to Tsubasa, shattering the Japanese zone press tactic (which requires Tsubasa to be in the direct center of it), and what the fuck, the Japan team can't do any shit at all already? I mean, for fuck's sake, they are making Tsubasa to look like he's the freaking emphasis of the team, and that the others can't do a shit without Tsubasa!

I mean, come on, both Matsuyama and Misugi played as the center midfield in the national tournament before they joined the national team, just like Tsubasa, right? Can't they take over the role of game making? And what about Aoi, who is also another midfield who can take over Tsubasa's role, and is imbal dodging opponents with his epic Chokkaku Feint? And what about our Mr. Run-Hundred-Metres-In-Eleven-Seconds Nitta Shun? I don't think he's only a forward who knows how to spam Hayabusa Shoots (as the mangaka portrayed him to be)? Or even Hyuga and his Chokusen Teki Dribble? Ah, the list can go on and on; there are just so many talented players in the Japan team.

So why? Why Tsubasa? Why?! =_=

Must admit, the two goalkeepers are pure imbal. Well, of course, both teams have strikers who can do the currently-imbal Raijuu Shoot/Sky Wing Shoot, and it's obvious and natural that the goalkeepers train by having their strikers repetitively shoot their most powerful shot at them, so I bet both of them are already pros at catching Raijuu Shoots and Sky Wing Shoots by now.

Misaki is on the field. Yay. ^o^ It was as if yesterday that he got crashed by that freaking lorry, and now he's already back on the field and able to play! Seriously, I look forward to the Golden Trio between Tsubasa, Misaki and Aoi. :D

Oh, and before I forgot, LOL at Tsubasa trying to do a Sky Dive Shoot right at the beginning and failing miserably. Matsuyama might make a better captain if you ask me; his school team back at the national tournament was all about teamwork, cooperation and coordination, something Tsubasa fails miserably at. I mean, just look at Sky Dive Shoot? A shoot where he takes the ball and literally dives all the fucking way into the opponent's goalpost? What the fuck is he smoking to think up of something like that?

Good captains, in my opinions, should be able to organize the whole entire team, and not just run off and pwn just by himself. Need examples? Matsuyama Hikaru back when he was the Captain of the Furano school team, and Mark Owairan, Captain of the Saudi Arabia Youth Team. Tsubasa? Epic fail.



"Eat this! When I strike, I score! No use arguing about it; this is infallible! My unequalled Raijuu Shoot!!"

Epic quote, I know. Too bad it failed. Was already expecting that.

No comments: