Friday, June 30, 2006

Heh

Sorry about not blogging for 26 days. I know I'm a lazy bastard, but there are just too many things to do and too little time. At the middle of the holidays I was not only coping with one or two games, but four. Yup, that's right, four. In addition to RuneScape and Neopets, two games that I regularly play, I also got hooked back on MapleStory (especially with the birthday celebration) and Super Dancer Online, a really cool game similar to Dance Dance Revolution in arcades. MapleStory is too boring to continue staying being hooked though, so I kind of kick it out of the list. Also, I cut down on SDO for some more time at RS.

Near the end of the holidays, I was rushing for the A Maths project. You know, the one I told you guys earlier in this blog? It went good, but not really that great. I spotted one bug on the day of presentation, lol. Too bad we do not really have a long time to present though. There are some extremely funny scenes, but most of them are in the middle or end of the game. Also, it was very challenging for those without a calculator, especially at the ending. You try solving seven questions with the first one being 1234 x 987 in two minutes and thirty seconds. Don't blame me. Yoshida came up with those questions.

Sorry to those One Proness fans (aka Caleb). I'll post Part Two real soon.

P.S.: Shameless advertisement for my game, I know, but if anyone wants to try it out, just contact me or something. I can either give you the CD or send it to you through MSN. It's 28MB big. For those who cannot wait on MSN, you still have to wait though, I messed up and gave the CD to the Chinese teacher, whom I am supposed to give the CD with the Chinese project. Moral of the story: Mark the case to tell which is which.

Also, I'll appreciate it if anyone can comment on the game. It is the second RPG I have completed, the first one being the crappy Legend of Warriors I, which I am trying very hard to remake it, similar to Pokémon Fire Red being a remake of Pokémon Red. Any comments would help greatly in improving the game, especially since game designing is my dream.

Or maybe I should do the shameless advertisement on other's people blogs instead. XD

1 comment:

BlitzAceSamy said...

Don't click on the link. Possible keyloggers.