Tuesday, September 19, 2006

School Day

The Reading Period we had this morning was quite good, about chain e-mails, phishing and virus hoaxes. An interesting read, pity it is too short. I was having fun with my shoelaces after I'm done reading. o.O

During History, we saw videos on the three conferences during and after World War II by the Allies to discuss about a number of factors, like what is going to happen to Germany, Italy and Japan after they are defeated, and forming a United Nations, and such. The narrator speaks with a British accent, I doubt anyone in our class can understand him. And the images are of black and white. Too bad. They were interesting nevertheless though.

Played soccer during Physical Education today. Got to be a goalkeeper, and let in several goals. Thankfully my team scored more goals. Oh well, guess I need more training as a Goalkeeper. Or I can go "This isn't working... At this rate, I won't make it... There are gonna be more guys this tough ahead, and I need to be stronger. Or else I can't protect my nakamas...!! ...But not just to be stronger, it's because of those nakamas I want to be with...! If I'm not stronger than anyone else, I'll lose them all!! I tried thinking of new ways to fight... So that I won't lose anyone any more...! So that no one will leave me any more... Now, you can't keep up with me any more... All of my moves... will evolve, by one step. Gear... Second." :P

Drank H-Two-O and ate two Egg Sandwiches for Recess, but I seriously doubt that people are interested in this.

Whole period of Chinese spent on doing letter writing about an inconsiderate taxi driver. If all taxi drivers are considerate, no commuters would complain, and we won't get to write this stupid letter. Curse all inconsiderate taxi drivers. :P Yoshida and I were paying attention to the movie Home Run at the other class. :P

Next, English. Watching a stupid Shakespeare play. Wow, what a great hour to write letters for Chinese and past year exam papers for E. Maths and A. Maths.

Social Studies come. Two Essay-Structure Questions about Singapore's industrial development in 1960s and industrial restructuring in 1970s. Oh, joy.

Next, CT/EN, where Maths teacher came and gave us our E. Maths test papers back. I got 35 out of 40, one mark more than Yoshida. Owned, dude, I'm pro. ^_^"

Finally, lunch comes. Whoever made lunch at 2:30pm should be fucked. Seriously, he should be FUCKED. Do you know how FUCKing hungry I am every single FUCKing day just because some FUCKer decides to FUCK around and FUCKing push lunch back by a FUCKing hour, starving countless students every FUCKing day? I'm done with my FUCKing rant. FUCK off. :)

Next, Geography. So boring I did Social Studies and A. Maths homework. :P

That's all for my school life, which seriously sucks. I hate exams.

No comments: