Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Slug Menace

For Holgart, the peaceful village of Witchaven was the perfect place to retire and spend the rest of his days fishing. Sadly, some greedy merchant decided to build a huge fishing platform right in front of them, killing off the livelihood of every fisherman in the village. Many adventurers have already visited the platform and its strange guests, but little has been done about their strange powers... until now.

Despite the fact that most of the population of nearby Ardougne had forgotten the village even existed, Mayor Hobb is a proud and resourceful man who will not leave the glory of Witchaven to the history books. Is he responsible for the sudden rise in activity in the area, or is there some other power at work here?

Whatever it may be, it's the perfect opportunity for the Temple Knights to send out their most promising initiate for a spot of investigation and possibly a little heroic evil-destroying action. Will you be able to resist the darkness that lurks in the murky waters? Where does your destiny lie? Only those brave enough to tackle the Slug Menace are likely find out... one way or another.

Keen Temple Knight recruits should know that the rank of Proselyte will be available to anyone who can complete the mission, as well as access to a new set of armour.

Report to Sir Tiffy in Falador park for more information regarding this hypnotic adventure...

Finally, after two weeks and two days of waiting, RuneScape is updated with a new quest: Slug Menace Quest. It's the sequel of the Sea Slug Quest, where people in a Fishing Platform had their minds controlled by sea slugs. In Slug Menace, the slugs expanded, and have controlled the brains of those in a nearby fishing village, Witchaven. The mayor was forced to break the seal of a nearby Saradominist (Lord Saradomin is the God of Justice, Wisdom and Order) shrine, used to seal Mother Mallum, the Queen of the Sea Slugs or something like that. And all is up to a hero to come to save the day. :D

First, I reported to Sir Tiffy, sitting peacefully in Falador Park.



I got my mission...



Now, to Ardougne...?



Or rather, the small fishing village named Witchaven, beside Ardougne. -.-" So, I teleported there (to Ardougne and walk on foot), and reported to a semi-retired Colonel of the Temple Knights, Colonel Jake O'Niall.



I got my mission after some crap talking about what the mayor is up to and shit.



Next, the mayor told me that he wants to renovate the shrine, and Colonel O'Niall told me to 'reinforce' the seal to prevent Mother Mallum from escaping out of the Saradominist shrine. Well, the Colonel has been corrupted and controlled by the Sea Slugs too, so by following his instructions, I accidentally broke the seal and released...



A stupid and noobish Level 62 Slug Prince?



Note that the guy standing behind like an idiot is the mayor.



I owned the prince.



Pwned and pawned.



I hate self-destructing enemies. -.-



When it's just a cheap Slug Prince?



Mother Mallum arrives.



If you can, bitch. :)



Again, if you can, bitch. :)



I do? Follow me to my house so I can be an excellent host. Oh, not that 'host'? Never mind.



Or should I say "I'm pro. Bow down."?



Who fight with all their hearts when they can just pwn you with some pwnage whip leashing? :P



Remember what she said.



Yesssssssssssssssss!



For the love of Lord Saradomin!



Teleporting noob. :P



No thanks.



Hurry and teleport me. -.-"



Remember what she said just now? I guess she no longer wants it sweet, eh? Suit herself, let's see her [insert opposite of sweet here, I know my English sucks, thanks to a certain current English teacher] face when I teleported out like a noob. :P



O RLY?



Not to masturbate, dude, to teleport me out of here. -.-"



One second is enough to get me fried, cooked and owned, dude.



Bye! :D



I survived. Yay.



Thank Lord Saradomin.



Vernon impression: IM PRO. BOW DOWN LA.

No comments: