Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tribute to Peter

This blog entry is a tribute to Peter Sharkmaster, who is going to quit RuneScape for six months to play World of Warcraft.

Well, I met Peter at the bank of Seer's Village. Under the advice of Henry, another professional RuneScape player, I spun flax into bowstrings in order to train my crafting level to 80 so I could craft Dragonstone Amulets. Peter, in need of bowstrings for his fletching, came up and bought from me. As I am constantly spinning flax into bowstrings, and he is constantly buying bowstrings for fletching, I became his bowstring supplier.

However, we became friends at a later stage. Needing a priest for my RuneScape wedding, I consulted Peter if he was interested. He happens to be, so we both went to do Horror from the Deep Quest to get a Holy Book, which is very suitable for a priest to hold. I, with above average stats, managed to defeat the Dagannoth Mother, the Boss of the Quest, and complete it, but Peter, without good armour cannot, so he borrowed mine and pwn the Dagannoth Mother. We quickly became friends.


The screenshot of a puzzle in the Horror of the Deep Quest. I call this picture, the Six Elements. Starting from left, clockwise, are fire, wind, earth, water, ranging and melee.


We completed the Horror from the Deep Quest, and there I am, preaching with my Holy Book while he explains to a fellow Saradominist what that item is.


We did the Roving Elves Quest together too.


Peter, who obtained Level 99 Fletching, motivated me to get 99 Fletching too. I did so, and I managed to overtake him by experience. Too bad I didn't manage to take a screenshot of me getting 99 Fletching.


Got 70 Agility while training with Peter at the Wilderness Agility Course for Mourning's End Part II Quest.


Let's go to the Christmas 2005 Event!


An interesting conversation in the Christmas 2005 Event that Peter and I did together.


Ending cutscene for the Christmas 2005 Event.


Peter and I dancing with our marionettes, rewards of the Christmas 2005 Event, at Draynor Village after completing the event. I'm the one with a blue marionette, while Peter has the red marionette. Behind me is a noob, pay no attention to him. :P


Peter and I formed a Clan named the Runite Knights, named after the Clan that Dave and I formed two years ago. This screenshot was taken during one of the activities, where we climbed up the Agility Pyramid. From the left are Timmy, me, Peter and Ahmed.


At our clan's Castle Wars event. From the left are Peter, me and Tom, another of our clanmates.


Before our game of Fishing Trawler. From the left are Jordan's brother, Jordan, me, Eugene and Peter.


During our game of Fishing Trawler. From the top are Peter, me, Murphy (a NPC or Non-Playable-Character), Eugene and Jordan.


Peter and I sinking after a failed game of Fishing Trawler. On the left is Eugene, top is Jordan, second top is Jordan's brother. I'm at the most bottom, and Peter next to me.


Us "swimming" in another failure of the game Fishing Trawler. From the left are Peter, Eugene, me and Jordan. Notice how Low Quality sucks. :P High Quality for teh win pl0x! :D


Peter and I dancing at the centre of the Arzinian Mines, where we mined gold together. I'm on the left, Peter is on the right.

He is now quitting though.


Come back soon


Peter, my dear buddy, you will be missed. Have fun in World of Warcraft, and I look forward to you coming back to RuneScape. :)

No comments: