Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Still Waiting...

Still waiting for this week's RuneScape update. I'll blog about it the moment it comes up. :) Meanwhile, here's some One Piece quotes:

Luffy: You're really gonna leave the village for good?!
Shanks: Yeah. I know it's a sudden farewell after all the time we spent here. Kinda sad, huh?
Luffy: Yeah, I'll miss you. But I won't ask you to take me along anymore! I've decided I'll become a pirate on my own.
Shanks: Good, cause I wasn't gonna take you along anyways! Whoever said you had what it takes to be a pirate?!!
Luffy: I DO!!! Someday I'll find a crew that's even better than yours!! I'll find the greatest treasure in the world!!! AND I'LL BE THE PIRATE KING!!!
Shanks: Oh really..!! You'll be better than us? Well, then... I'll give you my hat to hang onto. It's my very favorite hat. Come and bring it back to me sometime. Once you've grown up into a great and splendid pirate.

Kuina: When a girl grows up, she becomes weaker than a man... You guys are going to pass me up soon... Just like you've always said, Zoro... You say you want to be the world's strongest swordsman. But even my Papa told me... No woman can be the world's strongest anything...!! You're lucky you're a boy, Zoro. ...I wish I could be the strongest in the world!! My chest is starting to grow out now... If only I'd been born as a boy...
Zoro
: YOU CAN'T BE SUCH A CRYBABY AFTER YOU JUST BEAT ME!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!! YOU'RE THE ONE I'M TRYING TO SURPASS!!!
Kuina
: Zoro...
Zoro
: Boys this, girls that!! You better not use that as a cop-out when I beat you, someday!!! It makes me look like an idiot for training my hardest everyday just to beat you!! So don't talk like that!!! Let's make a promise!!! Someday, either you or I will be the world's strongest swordsman!! We'll race to see who can do it first!!!
Kuina
: ...You idiot...!! You're such a weakling. IT'S A PROMISE.

Mihawk: It's still too early for you to die. My name is Dracule Mihawk! Find your true self, true world, become stronger! No matter how long it will take, I will await you in my strongest form! Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!

Zoro: I have made a promise that one day, I will meet a certain man [Mihawk]. Until that day, even Shinigami [Death God] cannot take my life away!

Zoro: I can't let myself lose from wounds that would knock a normal person out! I can't let myself die from wounds that would kill a normal person! In order to beat the one who isn't normal, I can't be normal myself!!

Usopp: I was supposed to have left my tranquility and safety behind, the moment I left the village...!! I crawl through life everyday. They laugh like they're really having fun!!! That's why I decided to go out to sea!! I want to laugh as much as they can!! If I don't fight with all my strength here, there's no way I can get back on the ship with them!! THERE'S NO WAY I CAN LAUGH WITH THEM!!

Luffy: NAMI!!! YOU ARE MY NAKAMA!!

Luffy
: Of course I don't know anything about swords, you moron!
Luffy: I can't navigate!
Luffy: I can't cook!
Luffy: I can't even lie!
Usopp: Oi, oi.
Luffy: I know I need my nakama to help me if I want to get ahead in life!

Zoro: Well, how about this? My "luck" versus this thing [Sandai Kitetsu]'s "curse"... Wanna see which's stronger...? If I lose, then I'm just that much of a man anyway...

Smoker: Why did he [Luffy] smile...? Did he know he would be saved?!! No!!! At that instant, he understand that his life was going to end entirely. He accepted his death... And he smiled!!

Smoker: Then the harbour is wide open?! The wind is blowing west... which gives them a tailwind. Is this all a coincidence...?! It's like Heaven itself is making sure that boy stays alive! Upon the name of "Smoker the White Hunter", Marine Headquarters Captain, I will not allow him to leave this town!

Sanji: Hey, this is the shitty restaurant... Would you like to make a reservation?

Mr. 3
: So, can you tell where I am...? Bwahahahahaha!! It seems like this was all our accomplices fault. We are the most intelligent combo in Baroque Works. A POWER IDIOT like yourself, who only acts on instinct, could never capture us... I am Mr. 3...!!! I will carry out my given orders perfectly... Mwahahahahahahaha!! Step on in!!! The moment you TURN YOUR BACK to me, I'll pierce right through your HEART!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Luffy
: Gomu Gomu no...
Luffy: STAMP!!!!
Mr. 3: WHAT?!!! How... did you know... I was...?!!
Luffy
: Instinct.

Dr. Hiruluk
: Yo. When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten. Even after I'm gone, my dream will come true. The ailing hearts of the people will be cured. Why are you crying, Dalton?
Dalton
: Do you think... a country is the same?
Dr. Hiruluk
: If the will is inherited.
Wapol
: Oi, oi, Dalton! What the hell are you crying about?
Dr. Hiruluk
: A monster will be coming here soon. He's my son. Don't touch him. Don't worry Chopper. Your mushroom won't kill me. This has truely been a wonderful life! Thank you, Chopper!

Luffy: You think risking your own life is enough? Try risking our lives along with yours! WE'RE NAKAMA!

Zoro
: And that, is without a doubt, that.
Usopp
: Yeah, he [Sanji] was a lost cause from the get-go.
Zoro
: And so...
Zoro: The two of us are the last remaining bastions against her [Robin].
Usopp
: Yeah, those weak-minded fools have failed us all.
Luffy
: Oi, Usopp!
Usopp
: Hmm?
Luffy: Chopper! *Chopper impression*

Bellamy
: Haha haha hahahaha!! Let me ask... Can you even fight?! Do you know how to throw a punch?!! Hahahaha!! What could a coward like you do to me?!!
Bellamy: Your nakama?! Haha hahaha!! Oh yeah, that old fart and his gorillas... You're all the same species. A bunch of morons who believe the lies of some 400-year old ancestor!! Haha hahaha!! What City of Gold?! What Sky Island?! The Age of Dreams is over! You're a disgrace to piratekind!!
Luffy
: I don't know how to throw a punch, you say?
Sarquiss
: Kill 'im, Bellamy!! That dumbass doesn't have the right to live in reality!!
Bellamy
: GOODBYE!!!! STRAW-HAT-
(Luffy punches Bellamy to the ground, instantly knocking him out)

Calgara
: Norland!!
Norland
: Calgara...
Calgara
: Come again!! We will be waiting for you!! We will continue ringing this bell for you!! We will always be here...!! So that your ship will not get lost when you come again! So that you will not lose sight of this island, even in a storm! We will ring the bell and wait for you! We will meet again!! My friend!!!
Sailors
: Commodore! Commodore!!
Norland
: ...Can we come back...? ...We will... We will return!!! We will meet again someday!!

Nami: They still haven't decided yet? Sanji, that ball looks lovely on you!
Sanji
: Yes!! I am the Ballman!! I was born to play this role!!
Zoro
: Seriously, you look great, just like a prince. A Prince of Retardia.

Luffy
: You came without fear. Don't have any regrets, no matter what happens. This is the duel you wanted.
Usopp
: Of course. Come at me with everything you have. I'll defeat you. I've already planned how I should defeat you.
Chopper
: Can't we stop it? Usopp's badly injured.
Zoro
: If you can't watch it, go inside.
Usopp
: Don't mistake me for another enemy who doesn't know your strength. Luffy, we've been together for a long time. I'm quite familiar with your abilities. Don't be surprised to hear this. I've got eight thousand followers! Give up now if you wanna live!

Spandam
: Cutty Flam, you called yourself...?! We even caught you at the scene of the crime, on your ships!! And weren't they all created by your company, originally?!
Franky
: No ship that does... stuff like that... Is any ship of mine!!
(Tom breaks out of his manacles and hits Franky)
People
: Aaaahhh!! Tom broke his manacles!!
Navymen
: Guns at the ready!
Iceburg
: That's the first time... Tom ever hit Franky!!
Franky
: What'd you do that for?!
Tom
: "Not your ship," Franky?!
Franky
: What's wrong with saying that?! I regret them, now! If I hadn't made those ships, nobody would have gotten hurt!!
Tom
: No matter what kind... of ship you choose to create, there lies no "good" or "evil" in it...!! I don't care what you want to make in the future!! ... But, no matter who the ship you made hurts!! No matter how much ruin it brings to the world...!!! The father of that ship must love it as no one else does!! The father of that ship must not deny it is his!! Don't blame the ship!! A man must be proud of the ships he builds!!

Franky: Aren't you the one being hurt? The government says your existence is a crime, but no matter what kind of weapons you may hold, just being alive isn't a sin! There's no crime in living!

Luffy
: This isn't working... At this rate, I won't make it... When I lost to Aokiji, I thought... There are gonna be more guys this tough ahead, and I need to be stronger. Or else I can't protect my nakama...!! ...But not just to be stronger. It's because of those nakama I want to be with...!! If I'm not stronger than ANYONE else, I'll lose all of them!!!
Blueno
: So... What will you do?
Luffy
: I tried thinking of new ways to fight... So that I won't lose anyone anymore...!! So that no one will leave me anymore...
Blueno: What is he doing... What's happening with his body?
Luffy
: Now... You can't keep up with me anymore...
Blueno
: What?!
Luffy
: All of my moves... will evolve by one step.
Luffy: Gear... Second.

Luffy
: I know who Robin's enemy is!
Luffy: Sogeking.
Sogeking
: Hmm?
Luffy
: I want you to burn up that flag.
Sogeking
: Roger!!
Spandam
: Huh?
Sogeking
: My new weapon, the giant peashooter. I call it "Kabuto." Look at this firepower!!! Hissatsu [Sure-Killing]... "Fird Bird Star"!!!
Robin
: ...You can't-
Soldiers: Ah... aaah!! Look... look what they did...!! Do they know what attacking a flag means...?! They've done it now!! Those pirates... just declared war... against the World Government!!
Spandam
: Are you all INSANE?!! Do you think you can survive against the ENTIRE WORLD?!!
Luffy: YOU BET!!
Luffy: Robin!! I haven't heard it from your mouth yet!! Tell me that you wanna live!!!
Chopper: ...Robin!
Nami: Robin!!!
Robin: I wanna live!!! Take me with you out to sea!!!

1 comment:

BlitzAceSamy said...

Go to hell.

Really.

Seriously.

Definitely.