Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Phew

Got back seven exam papers today, namely English, Chinese, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History and Social Studies. Phew, I'm relieved I passed those seven subjects. One should not be greedy but be content (that reminds me of me writing "discontended" in History. -.- The marker better not deduct my marks because of that) with what he or she has. :)

Getting E. Math and A. Maths tomorrow. Totally no confidence in them... Whatever. I'll take it (not "with my strongest Tekkai. Tekkai GOU!", you One Piece freaks. -.-).

Three more weeks and it'd be the school holidays. Darn, I can't wait. Okay, maybe except the homework, I feel like Hero Hero Gatling Gun them all, followed by a Hero Hero Cannon, then a Hero Hero Axe, then I'll activate Gear Second, Hero Hero Jet Pistol, then Hero Hero Jet Bazooka, go into Gear Third and Hero Hero Whip. Ok, I missed out Hero Hero Storm, add that in somewhere. :)

Ok, I'm kind of being stupid here, but you can get what I mean.

Neither can I wait for RuneScape's latest updates. Really hoping for those Capes of Achievements.

Signing off here. C'ya.

Gathering together all of our dreams...!
Going to search for our desires...!
A coin in the pocket,
and do you want to be my friend?
We are! We are! On the Cruise!
WE ARE!

No comments: