Thursday, October 19, 2006

What Title? No Title! :P

Normal school day, let's see...

First period was self-study. Me and Yoshida were playing board games and cards, and then later Vernon joined in. What a waste of time. Imagine the experience I can earn in RuneScape in that hour.

Next is A. Maths, where I am doing corrections for my A. Maths End-Of-Year Paper. What's the point anyway? I study the textbook and only the textbook during revisions before tests and exams. Yup, that's that. Sue me. Mdm. Low was slow though, I was waiting for the answers to question 11 at the end of the period, while she was still only at eight. No choice, I'm too fast.

Then comes recess. We went to the canteen and buy food, then we went to the library and ate outside. Then we went it and saw that annoying bangala from 3R5 or so I think. He's retaining this year, that's what I called OWNED. So I went there and kept singing "Someone is retaining". Can't stop nor control myself. Go ahead and sue me. I don't want to be a bad guy and flame him though, but if you know him in real life, you probably knew that his bad point is that he has no good points. Even as I'm typing this, I think of his face and feels an urge to do a Hero Hero Pistol, followed by a Hero Hero Gatling Gun and then a Hero Hero Bazooka to finish him off. Maybe a Hero Hero Cannon if he is sturdy too. Meh.

English next. Mrs. Abdelaziz didn't come, so she just gave us a worksheet for homework. Finished that useless piece of shit in a moment and continue on to play games. Bleh, another waste of time. Again, imagine the experience I can earn in RuneScape in that hour.

Chinese next. Mdm. Goh allows a free period while she sits down and read her newspaper, so it's yet another waste of time. Again, imagine the experience I can earn in RuneScape in that hour.

For goodness' sake, just let us go home and play RuneScape!

Next comes E. Maths, where we continued doing our corrections for A. Maths exam. Mdm. Low, for don't know what reason, likes to block our view of the screen. -.-"

And I guess I will talk about it here:

Yersterday, RuneScape has an update, the Capes of Achievements. Anyone with a Skill Level of 99 gets a magnificent cape with awesome emotes. I get three, Fletching, Questing and Cooking. The bonuses are decent, the stats are fair enough, but the emotes rock. I'll take a video of me performing the three emotes after I'm done repairing my broken pickaxes. Yeah, the exploding rocks broke my pickaxe while I was blogging. I hate this random event. Not the first time I get this. Rather, this is quite frequent. Another reason to dislike mining, I guess.

Ok, I'm at Dwarven Mines now, gonna find the pickaxe-selling dwarf. His name is... Nurmof, yeah.

Time to run to Falador East Bank so that I can withdraw my pwnage capes.

Uploaded.

YouTube: "The video you have requested is not available. If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process."

Wait a few minutes? Check.

... ...

... ...

. . .. . .. .

. . .. . .. .

. . .. . .. . (The fists of Huo style; its series of skills and tricks are agile)

. . .. . .. . (I'm alive; I should spent it completely)

. . .. . .. . (Mistakes and weaknesses; never belongs to me)

. . .. . .. . (We specializes in martial arts; when we start fighting no one can hide away from us)

Translation from here. I didn't translate it myself. Don't sue me for bad translating.

Yay, cooking is now ready. Ladies and gentlemen, I present, the emote of the Cooking Cape!



And here's the Quest Point Cape!



And finally, the Fletching Cape!



That's all, folks!

P.S.: Thanks to Peter and Nathan for motivating me to get Level 99 Fletching and Level 99 Cooking respectively. :)

No comments: