Thursday, January 18, 2007

Birthday lol

Now I understood why I wanted to organize a birthday party outside without parents. Bull's eye, man. Today was a... fiasco, to sum it up in one word. Whatever, the real celebration comes this Sunday. Can't wait to be together with all of my nakama. :D At East Coast Park, we're gonna go cycling as well as eating potato chips and other stuff while drinking soft drinks. It's gonna be a blast!

Now let's hope it doesn't rain, because I don't have a backup plan for rainy days. And I checked the Internet for weather forecast. Some websites say it'll rain, some say it'll shower, some say it'll thunderstorm, and one say it will just be cloudy. I'm praying that the last one is the correct one.

Now to persuade Dave to join. Freaking asshole, that guy. :P

No comments: