Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Singapore VS Thailand

Singapore has just thrashed Thailand as well in the 2007 ASEAN Football Championship, Final 1st leg. Singapore scored its first goal in less than 26 minutes (didn't know when exactly, tuned in at 26 minutes into the match and find the score 1-0 already). First half ended with 1-0. Secretly thinks that Thailand are going to play exceptionally well in the second half just to catch up with the disadvantage, meaning trouble for Singapore.

And yeah, Thailand manages to score one, bringing the score up to 1-1. Then I went off and watch other channels. :3

After overtime, score was 2-1. Singapore won again. Good fight Thailand. XD

Took a typing test at www.typingtest.com just now due to boredom. According to it, my speed is 90wpm (words per minute) and my accuracy is 95%. Not bad, eh? I must thank the stories that I've been writing since childhood *cough* *cough*, as well as computer gaming, for this pwnage speed of writing. Thanks. :D

There are only two more weeks to Valentine's Day, and man, isn't it fast? Where have the days when I can slowly and leisurely decide what to give gone? I still haven't figure out what to give! Two more weeks! Panic! Pandemonium! Rargh!!! *scratches head with both hands like Zheng Wei *

No comments: