Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rose < Potato

Why would I give a potato for Valentine's Day rather than a rose? Well, there are a lot of reasons. I mean, roses only last for about a couple of weeks, and that's if you leave them in water. It's like they really only exist to be pretty, so that is like saying, "My love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance." But a potato! Potatoes last for fucking ever, man. In fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow shit even if you just leave them in the sack! And that part alone makes it a good symbol, but wait, there is more! There are so many ways to enjoy a potato! You can even make a battery with it! And that's like saying, "I have many ways in which I can show my love for you." And potatoes may be ugly, but they are still awesome, so that is like saying, "It does not matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you."

That guy is a pure genius. XD

Taken from Quote Database and edited.

No comments: